Author Topic: [CDC] Epic Balance [Closed]  (Read 893 times)

Online Hiding

• View Profile
Re: [CDC] Epic Balance
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 11:39:06 AM »
Ultra unit is easy just make 2 more and make it so if you have 5 of them in your hand, you win the game. Also rename to ExODIAAAAA

Online Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 08:26:43 AM »

Name: Nysrugh the Insatiable
Purity: 2Exiles
Cost: 5
Morale: 10
Type: Unique Character - Demon
Rarity: Epic
Stats: 8/8

Consume 2, Unstoppable

When you deploy Nysrugh, he kills each Character adjacent to him. Nysrugh gains the power and health of each killed Character.

Whenever Nysrugh kills a character, he gains 1 additional life. At the end of turn, if Nysrugh is deployed and did not kill a character this turn, you may choose a deployed character you control that gets killed by Nysrugh. If you do not, Nysrugh gains -10/-10.

Comment: So, added consume and unstoppable, added life gain to give him some survivability and made him really hungry. If he skips a meal he gets weaker. But you can choose to let him eat one of your guys to prevent that.

Choose who to eat at beginning of turn, eat at end of turn, if the character dies another way in between, he starves

I feel you should remove multilives or unstoppable. One of the 2 needs to go or hes damm op
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:36:14 AM by Hiding »

Offline ToxicShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 12:35:22 PM »
Choose who to eat at beginning of turn, eat at end of turn, if the character dies another way in between, he starves

I feel you should remove multilives or unstoppable. One of the 2 needs to go or hes damm op

I like the idea of choosing his sacrifice early so it can be sniped so i'll implement that, thanks for the suggestion. I dont see how the multilives or unstoppable make him that op considering how easy such characters can be dealt with by most factions. I guess you'd be kinda screwed as 3SoA for the most part, but the rest should have at least one good tool or tactic to deal with him.

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2018, 09:23:29 PM »
Name: Bloodbath
Faction/Purity: 3FD
Type: Ability
Cost: 8
Rules Text: All your deployed Characters are moved to the Assault Zone. All of your opponents deployed Characters are moved to the Defense Zone. All deployed Characters get +8/0 until end of turn.
Flavor Text: There will be blood

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 05:49:40 PM »
Name: Avatar of Lingbao
Faction/Purity: DoD / Triple
Type: Unique Character - Spirit
Cost: 7
Morale: 0
Attack/Health: 15/15
Rules Text: Unstoppable - When Avatar of Lingbao deals dmg to a fortress, that fortress' owner lose that much morale instead of taking dmg. If Avatar of Lingbao would die it instead exhausts for 1 to 2 turns and returns to its original statistics.

Offline tmoua805

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 05:33:00 AM »
Name: Ju-Lin, Who Rewrites History
Faction/Purity: 3P DoD
Type: Unique Character - Human
Cost: 5
Morale: 0
Attack/Health: 0/5
Rules Text: Cannot deal damage. If Ju-Lin would die to a non-sacrifice effect or be removed from the game instead he returns to the support zone and loses a chapter. At the end of each turn, if Ju-Lin is in the defense zone, he gains a chapter.  When Ju-Lin has 6 chapters, you win the game.

Pay 3, Can only be used while in the defense zone, Ju-Lin gains an extra chapter at the end of the turn.

Offline NTL

• If you think I'm wrong - think harder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 04:10:52 PM »
Before commenting individual entries, I want to say that making flawed ideas or plain boring cards like most IW epics into something good and interesting is by no means an easy feat, yet I was pleased to see effects of your work.

drewmb10

POOO

Number11

mew28

Hiding

JLazeZ

NatoPotato

ToxicShadow

Interesting_Socks

Klassick

tmoua805

The winners

Congratulations to the winners and thanks everyone for participating!

If you don't want to host the next contest just say it here.

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
Re: [CDC] Epic Balance [Closed]
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »
Hate Avatars? Me?  :o

8)

Klassick