Author Topic: Bug report  (Read 296 times)

Offline Monobear

• You're making me beary angry!
    • View Profile
Bug report
« on: January 28, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »
So after a pretty long layoff, I came back to this game and ran into this...

Turn 3 during a rift game, this guy draws a billion cards and plays 41 resource worth of stuff and draws a bunch of cards.

And then, of course, when I refuse to concede and instead just AFK as long as possible, it somehow triggers infinite turn bug and I have to kill process.

Since I'm out of the loop and have never seen something like this before - has anyone else encountered this?  Is this being looked into?  Is there some protocol for reporting bugs besides posting here?

Edit: just ran into him a second time, effectively ending a run of a deck that had great potential.  Just going to stop queuing now unless there's some kind of response or resolution...

Edit 2: the contact support form on the main page seems broken, it just keeps asking me to entering Captchas...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:56:44 PM by Interesting_Socks »

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Cheater report - Neteron
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 09:48:26 PM »
This issue has been reported by other users and the matter is being looked in to.

It is worth noting that this post technically violates the forum rules. In future please send a private message to one of the moderators with complaints similar to this. I would recommend either ES or myself.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:54:55 PM by Interesting_Socks »

Offline Monobear

• You're making me beary angry!
    • View Profile
Re: Bug report
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:16:31 PM »
Thanks for the clarification.  Didn't know about that rule, I'll PM one of ya next time :).