Infinity Wars > News and Developer Talk

What is next for Infinity Wars?

(1/1)

Azuset:
Hey Dev's,

I personally find Infinity Wars to be the best and one of they only true Trading Card Games in the market. I know its not perfect but I think its on top.

Please chime in and let me and your fans know what is going to happen with the game. I dont dare spend any more money on the game because, lets be honest, its not looking good.

What are you guys doing to bring this to the market so it can hold its rightful place. A place where tens of thousands of gamers login and play.

When are we going to see another expansion pack?

Please break your silence.

A huge fan,
Azuset

ES [BoD]:
Hey Azuset,

The team is working on other projects at this time, however, this is just a temporary issue and will most likely change in the future.

While I don't have any information on when the production process will resume, I would like to assure you that the game will not shut down anytime soon either.

Kevkas:

--- Quote from: ES [BoD] on December 17, 2017, 11:08:09 AM ---While I don't have any information on when the production process will resume, I would like to assure you that the game will not shut down anytime soon either.

--- End quote ---

That's good to know, they have a good product, and if they pick it up later on when they are in a better place (as a team, economically, development-wise, etc) it could be a nice project to continue developing.

Timmibal:
This should be a sticky. My friends and I came back to IW recently to unfortunately find no new cards, no more patches, and the same bugs and issues that have plagued the game for over a year and our first thought was also 'Oh crap, is it dead?'

To that end though, A content freeze while new projects are worked on I can understand, but no bugfixes? That's a bit cheap Yodomare

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version