That's right folks. In spite of all of the talk of the game dying before it could happen again, the calendar keeps moving forward and IW's pulse keeps beeping on life support, no matter how slowly. And that means it's time for another Player of the Year vote. Naturally, this calls for nominations.
1) You can't nominate yourself.
2) You can nominate folks for whatever reason, be it a content contribution, gameplay, or just being friendly.
3) One nomination per person.
4) All nominated parties will be notified and must accept their nomination.
5) Yodo1/Lightmare employees cannot be nominated, but volunteers can.
6) Nominations close on December 17th
There are plenty of great folks in this community. Regardless of all of the hardship and salt, let's take a moment to celebrate that.