Author Topic: Campaign Decks and DLC problems  (Read 70 times)

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
Campaign Decks and DLC problems
« on: November 08, 2017, 12:51:50 AM »
Hey everyone, we are currently experiencing some issues with the DLC's as well as with some of the Campaign decks.
If you did not receive a Campaign deck or having an issue with your newly purchased DLC please state your Username and the problem in this topic or contact me via Discord.
Our team is aware and is working on fixing this problem, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline necromechanical

• View Profile
Re: Campaign Decks and DLC problems
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
Just downloaded the game. After doing the first campaign, I finished the Sleepers of Avarrach campaign and didn't receive the deck for completing it. It says "collected" on the reward yet it never went to my inventory for me to open. I've replayed all of the missions in the campaign and nothing, I've also restarted the game and still nothing. I'm currently holding off on playing because I don't want more glitches to happen. I've included a couple screen shots of the issue, below. As you can see, it says "collected" yet the only deck I own is the one they give for beating the first campaign.

This is the second time I'm posting this issue, hopefully it'll get noticed. Also, when I try to report this bug, the support page give me an error message everytime.

-In game name = Necromechanical
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:18:21 PM by necromechanical »

Offline Noisykoan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 03:50:32 PM »
I too have just experienced this problem. I finished the Descendants of Dragons campaign and was not credited for the deck even though the campaign map says I completed it.

Thanks for your efforts in trying to resolve this issue.

-Noisykoan

Offline Veinard

• No
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 10:28:02 PM »
I have the same problem. I finished the DoD campaign and the Sleepers campaign but got no rewards for both of them.

Ingame name: Veinard