Greetings, fellow card design contest veterans (and newcomers, should any show up).
This contests challenge:
Design a card that you can play for free!
The card can have 0 cost from the start or can have a condition which must be fulfilled to be free. Cards with a cost reduction system like oblivion, although eventually free, do NOT count for this challenge. It's either full price or for free, nothing in between.
Existing examples from the game would be Echo of the Battlefield or the graveyard mechanic of Last Sleeper or the Aletas. (I think there is no straight forward 0 cost card yet, but those count too).
--- Card Design Challenge Rules ---
1) The Judge appoints a challenge, it can be anything, making new card, redesigning an old one or whatever you wish.
2) All that wish to participate submit their card design. Each participant may only submit one entry per challenge, you may however edit your post as many times as you wish till the deadline.
3) If you edit your post you should make an additional post in this thread informing of the edit to make sure that the updated version of the card will be judged. The post should contain the full updated card details as well as a brief summary of what changed from your original submission.
4) After an announced deadline the Judge decides a winner. The winner then becomes the Judge for the next round.
5) All entries submitted before the deadline are guaranteed feedback, either in this thread or in another detailed feedback thread.
1st place: 3 alt art packs and 3 collection penta packs
2nd place: 2 alt art packs and 2 collection penta packs
3rd place: 1 alt art pack and 1 collection penta pack
All participants who submit an entry will receive a collection penta pack
SUGGESTED SUBMISSION FORMAT
Contest closes Sunday the 24th of September.