Author Topic: If an opponent quits, are we awarded the win in IP points  (Read 74 times)

Offline MasariQueen

• View Profile
If an opponent quits, are we awarded the win in IP points
« on: August 25, 2017, 05:13:18 AM »
This is a great game and I love it all the way.  However, I have played some players and toward the end of the battle either they disconnect the internet connection or something during their turn and their is no notification they disconnect. Granted sometimes there is a message that tells you a player disconnects. But many times during an opponents turn they quit or do something to where the screen just tells you to wait for the opponent to move, I mean for like 5 to 7 minutes. It would be good if you all could fix this and award the connected player with the win.

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: If an opponent quits, are we awarded the win in IP points
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:37:25 AM »
This is a great game and I love it all the way.  However, I have played some players and toward the end of the battle either they disconnect the internet connection or something during their turn and their is no notification they disconnect. Granted sometimes there is a message that tells you a player disconnects. But many times during an opponents turn they quit or do something to where the screen just tells you to wait for the opponent to move, I mean for like 5 to 7 minutes. It would be good if you all could fix this and award the connected player with the win.

Hi MasariQueen, thank you for the feedback, we will be sure to take a look at this problem and try to fix it asap.
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!