Greetings, fellow card designers.
The main unique feature of IW are the simultaneous turns, no questions. However, there is another fairly unique feature that often gets overlooked: The Trading Post. Many close victories have been achieved by drawing just the right card with this mechanic (although most of the time you probably get annoyed by drawing the card you just shuffled back time and time again), yet there is not a single card in the game to interact with this mechanic. So, here is the challenge:
Create a card that interacts with the Trading Post.
No restrictions on purity, card types or cost. Every kind of interaction with the Trading Post (yours, your opponents or both) counts. It must be an interaction with the Trading Post specifically though, interaction with (unspecified) card draw or max. resource increase alone is not enough.
--- Card Design Challenge Rules ---
1) The Judge appoints a challenge, it can be anything, making new card, redesigning an old one or whatever you wish.
2) All that wish to participate submit their card design. Each participant may only submit one entry per challenge, you may however edit your post as many times as you wish till the deadline.
3) If you edit your post you should make an additional post in this thread informing of the edit to make sure that the updated version of the card will be judged. The post should contain the full updated card details as well as a brief summary of what changed from your original submission.
4) After an announced deadline the Judge decides a winner. The winner then becomes the Judge for the next round.
5) All entries submitted before the deadline are guaranteed feedback, either in this thread or in another detailed feedback thread.
1st place: 3 alt art packs and 3 collection penta packs
2nd place: 2 alt art packs and 2 collection penta packs
3rd place: 1 alt art pack and 1 collection penta pack
All participants who submit an entry will receive a collection penta pack
SUGGESTED SUBMISSION FORMAT
Contest closes Sunday the 23rd of July.