Greetings, fellow card designers.
We all know missions. The newest card archetype in the game, yet except from their conditions to progress them, they are basicly inert. As soon as they have been played, they will either get finished or remain unfinished until the end of game. Time to change that! For this challenge, I want you to create a card that interacts with the 'Mission' card type.
There are no limitations in purity, cost or cardtype you can use (although, should you desire to make a mission that influences missions, please note that it must influence missions OTHER than itself). Also, there are no limitations of how the mission is influenced, it is all up to you. Go wild and enjoy
--- Card Design Challenge Rules ---
1) The Judge appoints a challenge, it can be anything, making new card, redesigning an old one or whatever you wish.
2) All that wish to participate submit their card design. Each participant may only submit one entry per challenge, you may however edit your post as many times as you wish till the deadline.
3) If you edit your post you should make an additional post in this thread informing of the edit to make sure that the updated version of the card will be judged. The post should contain the full updated card details as well as a brief summary of what changed from your original submission.
4) After an announced deadline the Judge decides a winner. The winner then becomes the Judge for the next round.
5) All entries submitted before the deadline are guaranteed feedback, either in this thread or in another detailed feedback thread.
1st place: 3 alt art packs and 3 collection penta packs
2nd place: 2 alt art packs and 2 collection penta packs
3rd place: 1 alt art pack and 1 collection penta pack
All participants who submit an entry will receive a collection penta pack
SUGGESTED SUBMISSION FORMAT
Flavor Text:Contest closes Friday the 23rd.