Author Topic: Who is Spagooter?  (Read 497 times)

Offline NTL

• If you think I'm wrong - think harder...
    • View Profile
Who is Spagooter?
« on: May 01, 2017, 07:51:57 AM »
OK, he is Yodo1 employee - but what is his role (regarding IW)?

Offline Spagooter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Spagooter?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:53:18 AM »
Hey NTL, I help to manage the game from the Yodo1 side. I mostly work between Lightmare and the Yodo1 dev team to get changes implemented into the game. I also work closely with ES to collect feedback from the community, run events, and take care of any number of other miscellaneous things that pop up in the game. As you can see, I rarely post here on the forum; however, I'm always reading through the posts and keeping up to date on what's going on in the community. So keep the feedback coming! It helps to make my job much easier :)

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 03:15:24 PM »
Hey NTL, I help to manage the game from the Yodo1 side. I mostly work between Lightmare and the Yodo1 dev team to get changes implemented into the game. I also work closely with ES to collect feedback from the community, run events, and take care of any number of other miscellaneous things that pop up in the game. As you can see, I rarely post here on the forum; however, I'm always reading through the posts and keeping up to date on what's going on in the community. So keep the feedback coming! It helps to make my job much easier :)

Whoa theres still a lightmare side?

Offline Spagooter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 06:21:45 AM »
There is definitely still a Lightmare side, but lately they have been focusing most of their attention and time on an independent project which they will be announcing in the near future.

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 04:04:47 PM »
There is definitely still a Lightmare side, but lately they have been focusing most of their attention and time on an independent project which they will be announcing in the near future.

Lightmare isnt giving Infinity Wars all of their time and attention?? Its good to see that nothing has changed...

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »
The real question here is WHAT is Spagooter? A pile of meatballs? An octopus? A dog? We may never know.

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 04:28:41 AM »
Spagooter is ES's boss. He is the real CM, it has been a conspiracy since the very beginning. He has been working closely with Crestmoor (CEO of Yodo1).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 03:54:02 PM by ORISOLVE »
Where there's a will, there's a way.