Author Topic: Volatile Genome is Litterally Bugged/Broken  (Read 367 times)

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
Volatile Genome is Litterally Bugged/Broken
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:49:52 AM »
Not for nothing but... Volatile Genome has been broken for atleast a year now. I dont know if it is because no one plays exile so no one has noticed, or maybe no one has bothered reporting it... But Volatile Genome has been broken for sooo long!

First off it is suppose to infect characteres on BOTH sides of the character killed by it. It only infects the character on the right side, but the character on the left does not get infected. The sides may switch but to my knowledge it only ever infects one character and not two.

Secondly, sometimes the damage it does is in the same turn as the turn the inflicted character dies, sometimes it isnt. Meaning Sometimes Infected character dies, genome spreads the adjacent (not really because of the above) and said adjacent character takes 5 damage that same turn. And sometimes it doesnt take damage and some turns they do not take damage...

TBH idk how the card is suppose to work... but i know it cannot be like this.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 01:51:49 AM by Weak_Wolf »

Offline ToxicShadow

• View Profile
Re: Volatile Genome is Litterally Bugged/Broken
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 01:13:50 PM »
I would assume barely anyone noticed because the card itself is rather bad and i saw it barely ever played. When they fix the bug you describe they really could buff the card as a whole since it has a pretty unique and interesting effect.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »
Once upon a time Weak_Wolf was a respected member of the IW community. Then he hosted a tournament with certain rewards posted for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. 18 months later prizes still haven't been awarded.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 03:47:50 AM »
debt collectors inc

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 05:02:55 AM »
Once upon a time Weak_Wolf was a respected member of the IW community. Then he hosted a tournament with certain rewards posted for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. 18 months later prizes still haven't been awarded.

Last post its 15 months, this post its 18 months, I planned on paying you, albeit late, but im not going to get harassed into doing it. Id rather just stop playing this game for good than get bullied into paying someone 20$ I owe them...

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 07:53:09 AM »

Last post its 15 months, this post its 18 months, I planned on paying you, albeit late, but im not going to get harassed into doing it. Id rather just stop playing this game for good than get bullied into paying someone 20$ I owe them...

This sounds exactly like the excuses people use to never pay what they owe. How is anyone supposed to collect if they can't ask? Stop making up lame excuses, be honest and distribute the prizes.

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 04:30:58 AM »

This sounds exactly like the excuses people use to never pay what they owe. How is anyone supposed to collect if they can't ask? Stop making up lame excuses, be honest and distribute the prizes.

Its not the fact that he asked, its the fact that someone else asked for him, and I told them I would pay him at the end of the month. Then he asked and I said the same thing, then someone else asked and I said it again, then he posted on everyone of my threads bringing it up again.

Ive got nothing against MerlinX, its been a while since ive been here but from what I can recall he is an outstanding guy and we were once on good terms. And its my fault it has gotten this bad because I should have made more of an effort to pay him. But after I tell someone when they can expect to be paid it is annoying to be hounded about it. I am sure he wasnt serious about it and it was probably all in good fun, but all in all it is still a bit annoying.

Offline ecliptix

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 04:05:15 AM »
Two very important questions.

1.) Why are you even running Volatile Genome? That card is quite possibly one of the absolute worst exile cards in the game right now - even if it DID work as advertised.

2.) When is Merlinix going to hire a mobster to collect?

Those are the only 2 questions that I think really matter here.
No matter the problem, the solution is always a flying emberstarter.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 12:38:17 PM »
Make it 6 cost can target anywhere boom fixed