Author Topic: Selling collection, short, sweet, and to the point.  (Read 336 times)

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
Selling collection, short, sweet, and to the point.
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:12:27 AM »
This is really simple. I have about 17k cards in game. I'm a very well known, older player who fulfills his promises (numerous threads exist detailing my record of good trade deals with satisfied buyers and traders).

So, the deal is this: I sell you the account with every cards in it, I give you the password so you can remove/transfer cards over at your leisure (using the steam/standalone clients and logging into your account and mine is the simplest method of doing this).

I've had people interested at the price of 250$ USD for it all, so that's what I'm going to start out at.

What do you get for 250$, you may ask? Trade fodder. Tons and tons and tons of trade fodder, enough to make your eyes bleed. At least 4-5k cards are platinum, from all sets, including core.

I also have what I think is the only non-plat Alternate Art Lilariah in the game, which is cool. There are also tons of playable normals on the account as well. If you're a player who wants to just get all regular cards, you can drown people in platinums for the things you need and still have enough left over to trade for new stuff. If you're a premium hunter, you'll have tons of cards to help get you started, as well as a huge jump start on different premium types.

Is it a complete collection? By no means. I've been picking away at the collection, selling stuff, and I haven't really had the time nor inclination to put in the effort of balancing it out. The price reflects this. But honestly, getting sets of regular cards should be a snap.

So yeah. Contact me via PM on the forum, PM me in game @ the name Grinnin_Gin, or log onto the IW discord and ask for Ecliptix, he'll put you in contact with me.

Ciao.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:37:11 PM by Grinnin_Gin »

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
Re: Selling collection, short, sweet, and to the point.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 04:31:23 PM »
Still selling, lowering the total price for the collection down to 300, which is itself negotiable.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
bumping

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »
Lowered to 250, bump.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:11:57 AM »
SOLD!