Author Topic: Balance Changes and Development Criticisms  (Read 1211 times)

Offline antideath

• View Profile
Re: Balance Changes and Development Criticisms
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 09:45:42 PM »
Thank you for the reply. Sorry, if my troll comment was a bit much. It's sometimes hard to know when members of the community aren't being sarcastic.

Indeeed in past i am guilty as many are of using sarcasm ect. , mainly being very  passionate is when players here get ruffled :)... to be respectful is much easier  points do not get across, plus better if we all like  a  game for info devs can actually use..

Your rest of your reply is amazing. and i understood + agree with what you wrote..

offer this about faction less though.
marrty is a heavy cost of morale and at times backfires as what u wanted...so i feel its a dangerous include , much like noble being at 2 it is less useful but powerful with a cost of doing business.
i just looked at marina morale and see it totally lacks that penalty for being so versatile...
COYLE factionless however is a coyle he do not have morales :)

" regarding ffu decks: And while I respect fun decks and build them myself, the game is balanced around competitive decks"

this made me think Competive decks/ and powering each faction better as you describe.. is also what can GROW IW to tiers of other popular tcgs, that will include tourneys prizes and many players coming to game...there is fun and competitive..competitive is good for game future indeed.

Offline Candit

• "I make this game, James." #Poga
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 10:14:15 PM »
I thought the untouchable was a nerf to prevent combos like splat?
"Please cease with the bumping of this particular issue." #The_Universe

Offline PopeShine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 01:44:50 PM »
I thought the untouchable was a nerf to prevent combos like splat?

That may have been the intention but in practice it makes already hard to deal with characters, extremely hard if not impossible to interact with. In OoS Rhaziel and Sol are great examples of Marina's untouchable ability being OP.