Author Topic: Rebalancing Epics?  (Read 558 times)

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
Rebalancing Epics?
« on: March 08, 2017, 07:17:55 AM »
So I know no one's prob listening but here's a few Hiding patented suggestions:

Aberion-
4 cost- Indestructible in assault zone, gains +2/+0 whenever he attacks
6/6

---

Bloodbath-
9 cost- Characters you control attack and additional time this turn. If a Character you control would die for the first time this turn, it survives on 1 health instead.

---

Hunted Dragon-
7 cost--> 6 cost

---

Mega Unit 1-
8 cost
Shield 1
Pay 2: Remove target character you control from the game. When Mega Unit 1 leaves play, return all characters removed by Mega Unit 1 to play in the zone Mega Unit 1 was in.

pay 1: deal 4 damage to target character on the battlefield. This ability can only be used if Mega Unit 1 is deployed and can only be used up to 6 times a turn.

24/24

---

Mega Unit 3
7 cost
Unstoppable, Shield 1
Sacrifice an artificial character: Mega Unit 3 gains Flying until end of turn.
18/18

---

Vasir the Chained Prince
Cost 7--> 5

---

Dragon of Summer Flame
+Charge

---

Patient Zero
6 cost
Infect
When Patient Zero enters the deployed area, all characters in play become Undead in addition to their other subtypes.
Whenever an Undead character your opponent controls dies, it is raised to your support zone.

Pay 8: Destroy target character on the battlefield
10/10

---

Nysrugh the Insatiable
5 cost

Consume 2, Unstoppable

When you deploy Nysrugh the Insatiable, he kills each character adjacent to him and gains power and health equal to each killed character.

When Nysrugh the Insatiable dies, all characters he has killed are returned to play.
8/8

---

Silfurstar the Fallen Crusader
4 cost

If Silfurstar is killed by another character, remove him from the game.

At the end of the turn return him to play in your support zone transformed as a 10/10 and he kills the character that killed him.

6/6

---

Vis, the Furious

2p FD
6 cost
12 morale
Unique Character- Human

When you deploy Vis, the Furious you may overcharge any amount of times, Vis, the Furious gains a Multistrike for each card you overcharged.

Whenever Vis attacks, she fully heals.

6/10

---
Thats all I got so far.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:16:09 AM by Hiding »

Offline belial12

• View Profile
Re: Rebalancing Epics?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:23:22 PM »
patient 0 sounds op.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:35:24 PM »
Hmm maybe i should adjust the numbers a bit but currently there is no reason to ever deploy him or use him at all. This way you can still sort of use him in command (like right now) but you can also deploy him and actually have him be useful later
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:37:33 PM by Hiding »

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 06:40:59 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions Hiding, some of these changes I will be pushing for.

It will take a while for all the epics to get balanced and suggestions like this can only help to speed up that process.

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 08:54:37 PM »
Apparently Hunted Dragon isn't good enough anymore. 

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »
Hunted dragon, I feel is just a bit too slow nowadays. Things get a lot bigger and faster, also there seems to be more removal around. Giving the opponent a spell also kinda helps in some cases.

I also wanna note, I pretty much made mega unit 1 a walking calamity bunker. You can put stuff in it and attack the turn they calamity, it will be removed, all your stuff will fall out and start attacking that same turn.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 02:57:06 AM »
Cool suggestion to make patient zero more patient zero-y

Offline zekses

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 07:18:08 PM »
I dont think it will change Vys viability much.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 01:55:50 AM »
I dont think it will change Vys viability much.

Maybe not but it could set some groundwork for future possible FD playstyle. Also it makes her a lot better than she is now.

Also changed her a bit more
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:16:34 AM by Hiding »

Offline Prince of Lies

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »
I would like to suggest a fix for Zombie Abomination too.
When Humbled, he immediately dies because the game reads him as 1/0 in contrast to what his original card stats are. So there is an instant 15 morale lost due to some faulty code reading.
Also, if he can have Reach/Unstoppable and Infect because he's a towering mass of zombies? Anti-flier stuff because at that cost, he should give Sleepers some sort of really good advantage, I was hoping.
Otherwise, the only reason I deploy him is if I've flooded the graveyard and predicting some sort of kill spell or removal next turn. Free Raise-all.

With regards to Patient Zero, Hiding's suggestion seems okay. But why not decrease the ability's cost to 5 or 6? Otherwise, Eaten by Zombies or Undeath Wish is a lot better and you would barely use Zero's ability at all. Even Infest if you were splashing him with Verore (but why would you use him with Verore anyway?)
I understand he doesn't exhaust himself when he kills a character. But at 8 cost (if you decide to deploy him), I don't see why he should be so limited in options. Kill two and still block/attack.
Also, add Infect?

And. One final thing.
Can Zomborg's Dragon still have Infect? I mean, there's barely enough anti-flying options for Sleepers. If Cyber Dragon's stuck at measly 10 HP, there needs to be some sort of far-fetched alternative, right?