Author Topic: March Tournaments  (Read 702 times)

Online Hiding

• View Profile
Re: March Tournaments
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 04:01:02 AM »
Is it possible to create different times for different tourneys? I dislike having to stay up till 5am each time

Offline MakinoMane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
Is it possible to create different times for different tourneys? I dislike having to stay up till 5am each time

Just look at the responses that they gave to me when I requested a tourney that better suits a time for us. They currently hold the tournaments smack dab in the middle of my work time. 2pm my time is 4 hours before I get off work. It's sad not being able to participate in any of the tourneys....

Offline TameRlane

• Tournament Organizer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 07:42:40 PM »
The Tournament Team hears you and we are currently discussing ways we can hold tournaments at other times... Having you and everyone else who wants to play is as much of a concern to us as it is to you. :D  Hopefully in the near future we will be able to hold tournaments twice a day on tourney day.  Keep an eye out for us! :D

p.s. to further help us reach this goal...what time IWT is a good time for you?
MAY ALL YOUR PENTA PACKS HAVE LEGENDS AND MAY ALL YOUR RIFT RUNS BE REWARDING!
Author, Editor, Head Researcher, and Chief Interviewer of The IW Player's Profiles

Offline MakinoMane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 12:18:26 AM »
Personally, 12am IWT is the perfect time for me. The time that the daily login rewards reset, that's the perfect time for me to participate in tournaments.

Online Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 05:52:10 AM »
It doesnt even have to be as extreme as double the tourneys. Right now each tourney appears to be the same time on the same weekday. This means you have a schedule that allows you to go to all of them or be unlucky and cant go to any of them.

Simply making each weekly tournament at a different time allows people to at least participate in some of them.

Offline TameRlane

• Tournament Organizer
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 07:32:08 AM »
It doesnt even have to be as extreme as double the tourneys. Right now each tourney appears to be the same time on the same weekday. This means you have a schedule that allows you to go to all of them or be unlucky and cant go to any of them.

Simply making each weekly tournament at a different time allows people to at least participate in some of them.

i think that two tournaments a day, 12 hrs apart, would solve the problem...

This month, i am the only host and you are correct; one time, one day per week. We (the tournament team) would like to accommodate as many players as possible... what time is good for you?

We (the tournament team) are trying to accommodate all; however we have not yet come up with the time zone differential to do so... if you have any suggestions please PM me or MarvelousChester! Thanks in advance! :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:19:28 PM by TameRlane »
MAY ALL YOUR PENTA PACKS HAVE LEGENDS AND MAY ALL YOUR RIFT RUNS BE REWARDING!
Author, Editor, Head Researcher, and Chief Interviewer of The IW Player's Profiles