To ensure the judging of this is fair and there is no concern of bias I will be slightly changing the rules of this CDC's judging. Instead of judging solo, I will pick the submissions I believe are the top 5 and place them in a poll ON 3/1/17. After this date I will create said poll and reveal the results on 3/4/17. The winner will then create the next challenge as normal.
I am the grand pooh-bah of this CDC. So suck it.
--- Card Design Challenge Rules ---
1) The Judge appoints a challenge, it can be anything, making new card, redesigning an old one or whatever you wish.
2) All that wish to participate submit their card design. Each participant may only submit one entry per challenge, you may however edit your post as many times as you wish till the deadline.
3) If you edit your post you should make an additional post in this thread informing of the edit to make sure that the updated version of the card will be judged. The post should contain the full updated card details as well as a brief summary of what changed from your original submission.
4) After an announced deadline the Judge decides a winner. The winner then becomes the Judge for the next round.
5) All entries submitted before the deadline are guaranteed feedback, either in this thread or in another detailed feedback thread.
1st place: 1 Faction Pack + 2 Collection Packs
2nd place: 2 Collection Packs
3rd place: 1 Collection Pack
SUGGESTED SUBMISSION FORMAT
Challenge: Create a FD/DoD hybrid Human card that could be a focal point for the identity of a FD/DoD purity deck that is viable in the meta. Submissions will be judged for the final poll based on creativity, balance and synergy.