Author Topic: Redeemed Rebellion DLC, the Impenetrable Dragon deck doesn't have immovable  (Read 198 times)

hugeheadliang

It seems to be the store version instead of the DLC version. Other decks don't have the issue.
Impenetrable Dragon was the first deck I redeemed.

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
That must have been because the store deck overrode the dlc deck in the server, the issue has been resolved and you've been credited with the missing cards, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline scotho5

• View Profile
I had this same issue when I redeemed mine last weekend, I talked to someone with a blue name in the game's chat and they said it wasn't supposed to be in there, and that the picture on the DLC would be fixed.(Its still same picture.) then I saw this forum post, and now I'm confused.
So, can someone clarify, is Agent Coyle Immovable supposed to be in the impenetrable dragon deck from the rebellion designer deck bundle? or not?
Thanks for reading and stuff.

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
The confusion happened because of the fact that both decks (in store one & the DLC one have the same name), to answer your question, yes, there should be 3x Agent Coyle Immovable and this needs to be updated within the DLC, please give me your in-game name so I can have it sent to your account directly, we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:36:15 AM by ES [BoD] »
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!