Author Topic: Hitori's Guide For the New Trader!  (Read 46094 times)

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Hitori's Guide For the New Trader!
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2014, 01:41:57 PM »
As has been stated, it depends on who you trade it with and what they are willing to trade in return for said card. The premiums are more varied than regular cards as they only gain more value in the eyes of collectors that place value in the premium effect. For instance, I wouldn't trade for a platinum my self as I am only interested in the play value of the card and am fine with normal cards. On the other hand, I know that the platinums I have will be more valuable in a future date so I'm not trading my platinums away unless they are for someone else's platinums so I can maintain the potential value of the card for when they enevitably rise. That's just my take on the platinum premium cards. Best I can suggest is to ask around in game to find those interested in the card, and seeing what they are willing to offer for it, then go for the offer that you view is best.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2015, 12:04:23 AM »
I've found shield generator very hard to obtain and I think it should be higher on the list.

It's also an extremely good card and vital to any 3p gi deck.

Offline mew28

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »
Some one unpin this list and replace it with Chazs it is out of date and is not very helpful anymore.

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2016, 06:17:56 AM »
Some one unpin this list and replace it with Chazs it is out of date and is not very helpful anymore.
Would you say that this topic is rokken bottem?