Infinity Wars > News and Developer Talk

New free weekly decks and a permanent price reduction

(1/2) > >>

ES [BoD]:
Hey guys, The new decks have been pushed to live.

The things that have changed are:
28 new decks in the store
7 new decks in the free weekly rotation
7 new decks in fixed deck rotation

All free weekly decks will be available in the store, for 18k IP or 900 LP instead of 27k IP or 1350 LP.

Edit: In addition, Faction packs will cost the same as the other packs, 150 LP instead of 300 LP.

ORISOLVE:

--- Quote from: ES [BoD] on January 25, 2017, 05:55:59 AM ---New guys, The new decks have been pushed to live.

The things that have changed are:
28 new decks in the store
7 new decks in weekly weekly rotation
7 new decks in fixed deck rotation

All free weekly decks will be available in the store, for 18k IP or 900 LP instead of 27k LP or 1350 LP.

--- End quote ---

What is a weekly weekly rotation? Another "timeframe" issue from the developers of Infinity Wars? In other news I'm glad to see the price reduction in the weekly decks as well as more variety. Hopefully, this is only the beginning of what the "improved" New Player Experience has to offer, and there are still more great things to come in the near future.  ;D

OneTwo:
How are the odds, that these decks are illegal in the near future?

We all know, that this was the biggest issue with weekly decks. In nearly no time there were so many changes, that the whole list was illegal. Some cause of purity changes, some cause of "temporarly banned" buggy cards etc...

That is an issue where u can realy proof, that things do change!

ES [BoD]:

--- Quote from: OneTwo on January 25, 2017, 07:21:22 AM ---How are the odds, that these decks are illegal in the near future?

We all know, that this was the biggest issue with weekly decks. In nearly no time there were so many changes, that the whole list was illegal. Some cause of purity changes, some cause of "temporarly banned" buggy cards etc...

That is an issue where u can realy proof, that things do change!

--- End quote ---
Yes, i agree that this was problematic before but don't worry, I will personally monitor and adjust the changes, I can assure you that this is not going to happen again.

TameRlane:
what a cool step forward!!

;D Good work team!  ;D

This is probably the best way for new players to fill out their collections... 18k is nothing and can be made in no time at all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version