Author Topic: Legend Balance Changes  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Dogeee [BoD]

• View Profile
Re: Legend Balance Changes
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 02:32:56 AM »
Agent Coyle Ascended seems to have gotten the short end of the stick. Imho, if you look it from lore perspective, Overseers control great power. If AC is already powerful, Ascending should give him an ever bigger boost. This doesn't reflect neither in his stats nor in having a really powerful ability- it looks nice but with such low stats, he can't put up much of a fight- he needs stat boosting by other effects or abilities.

i couldnt agree less. 10/10 at 4 with flying are very good stats. and the ability is great.

"this game is rock bottem" - mew28

Offline KingMickey

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
AC Ascended is definitely one of the better legendaries to come from this patch. He's very playable now, as his ability can deal with so many threats.

i couldnt agree less. 10/10 at 4 with flying are very good stats. and the ability is great

He can fight few times before going down. Recently, pretty much every faction got plenty of ways to deal with flying enemies. Even Sleepers who are supposed to be weak vs Overseers (Drag Down is pretty effective on him since he can't take much punishment, not to mention the better methods of anti-air). Such common stuff like Hulking Snipers work wonders or he just eats an Anti-Air Missile to the face and RIP in Pepsi.

Every other AC card seems that much better compared to him excluding maybe Soulseller and the two newest ones (Superior Symbiote was the one iirc but they were not Legendaries I think so nvm). His only redeeming factor seems to be the ability to transform but that's a common denominator for AC cards

Offline NTL

• If you think I'm wrong - think harder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 08:04:00 AM »
AC Ascended is in good spot now. All flying chars have weaker stats, but he with 10/10 body for 4 cost is above the curve and there are also good reasons for him to be good in command - first of all: he's not a champion, 10 health makes him less vulnerable to damage abilities and can't be OHKO by single Hulking Sniper, and overall OOS has many reliable ways for global buffs, thus his stats are more than fine. So if you want to focus on flyers or to make it noticable part of your deck, then he is what you are looking for. Sure, he is not auto-include like AC Primal Hunter and his effect may appear underwhelming, but that's not necessarily bad thing, IMO he's well-balanced ater change.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:07:13 AM by NTL »