Author Topic: Rebellion Legendaries : Rate Them  (Read 931 times)

Offline Lautrec

• View Profile
Re: Rebellion Legendaries : Rate Them
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2017, 08:57:46 PM »
I was serioulsy dissapointed by the new legendary set.
MoL is the only one i actually appreciate... It could've been useful if it wasnt so easily disrupted. Plus, the dragon of autumn wind is actually better and easier to get by.

Marina *could* be useful in a 100% aggro deck but it will reset if either character gets removed from the game.

Martyr of chaos needs to be cheated into the game to be useful but even then it can be disrupted so easily it simply becomes an unreliable win condition.

I wont even waste my time talking about the other ones. They could be better if it would activate when entering play or modify the cost of each cards. The new legends were made to be 10-cost game changers and fail horribly in that domain. Why would someone trade for any of these when the helix worm and rancid are actually better in most cases and are single purity?
I am free. Now I can get back to work... Keh heh heh heh...

Offline jakinbandw

• View Profile
Re: Rebellion Legendaries : Rate Them
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 04:29:12 AM »
Marina seems pretty useful even nerfed in my OOS anti-control deck. Giving Sol a third life and untouchable is pretty neat. Especially if you have the OOS location that makes her untouchable as well.

Then you just buff Sol and laugh as your opponent can't use any control spells to stop him.