Author Topic: Grimmish, ways to play  (Read 815 times)

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
Re: Grimmish, ways to play
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 07:28:45 AM »
You realize "removal" counts as death right? If he didnt die then you shouldnt be losing the game. Removing him from the game doesnt cause you to lose right now.

My suggestion was to make it so removing him from the game should cause you to lose, not him dying as killing him is simply too easy to do right now.

So in other words, what you're saying is, you want to make an already extremely risky card even worse? That's just absurd and unnecessary.

When someone says "removal" in a card game it is different than "Remove from the game". Removal is a general word used to describe kill spells or anything used to get rid of something you dont like including "remove from the game" or transform effects etc.

Currently Grimmish only causes you to lose on death or exchange control.

Im saying make Grimmish cause you to lose on remove from the game or exchange control.

Currently there are less ways to remove cards from the game than to kill them. Under my suggestion if he dies, you keep going. If opponent then graverobs him, you lose. If you overcharge him, you lose. Opponent death rays him, you dont lose. Opponent kidnaps him, you lose. Opponent blocks him and he dies, you dont lose. Opponent box of wonders him, you lose. You block with him and he dies, you dont lose. Opponent kills him with Kali, purifier, you lose. Opponent deals 20 damage to him and he dies, you dont lose.

Offline MakinoMane

• View Profile
Re: Grimmish, ways to play
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 09:01:50 AM »
Yeah...I really don't like that idea, because right now Two-Face and Grimmish are basically the only cards worth using Descent into Madness on. I really enjoy using those two with that card, because it allows you to get rid of a negative kill effect card, while still using the card successfully. Box is only 1 purity and could so easily be splashed into any deck, that making it die to box would just be dumb.The opponent would literally have no fear wasting 0 resources to get rid of Grimmish to win the game. Just turn 1 box, then sacrifice it to win.

Seems really lame to me, at least this current version, he only has a guaranteed death to Annihilate and Hunted Down. While the vast majority of kill spells can be played around. I love the way it is now.