Author Topic: Deckbuilder Problems  (Read 333 times)

Offline Duderino86

• View Profile
Deckbuilder Problems
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:44:31 AM »
http://infinity-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Building

Deckbuilder Rules says that there can only be 3 of each card in the deck (unless they are unlimited, and not including commanders); but for some reason sometimes I can put a card just once in a deck; For example:
Support Drone - But thereĀ“re heaps of other cards, wich I can put just once in a deck. Why?? First I thought thats connected with the numbers of commanders, that you have to use 3 Droid Commanders, to put 3 times Support Drone in my deck.
But not even this is working. So whats the problem??

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Deckbuilder Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 12:04:26 PM »
Perhaps you only have 1 soulbound or unlocked copy of Support Drone. You added it to the deck and hit the +1 button but since you only have one copy of that specific version it won't add anymore.

That's my initial guess, I may be completely off though.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Duderino86

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 12:22:06 PM »
Thx for comment and fast reanswer, ahhh alright it cause of soulbound, but......

So I can not use the soulbound cards to build a deck? This makes no sense?!! Why I do have these cards, when I can not use it? Of course, I know thats important to have soulbound cards, cause of account farming a.s.o. ; but then let me use it to play with friends or other pvp games...

So now I have 5 Support Drones; 4 of them are locked and so I can use just one of them!!!

But here it is tricky:

I build a deck before I reached Level 20 with 3 drones, that worked.... But now It does not work anymore; I can use just one! But, If I load my older deck with 3 support drones - and create it new (Rename), put cards out and put cards in, as long as I let my 3 drones in there, everything is good -  But If I put one of these 3 cards out, I can not put it again in there?! SO why, where is the sense of Build a Deck and cannot use cards wich I used before I reached level 20??

Offline NatoPotato

• Guns don't kill people, ninjas kill people.
    • View Profile
    • CLICK ME
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 01:46:52 PM »
Soulbound cards aren't locked from the deckbuilder, just trading.

Basically the thing with the +/add card buttons is that they add more cards of the same type (type as in soulbound/not soulbound/gold/foil/etc), so if you have only 1 of a specific type and you click the button to add more cards it won't work because there's no more of that type.

Try double clicking on the card icons in the list at the top of the screen rather than using the + or add to deck buttons when adding cards to the deck and see if that works, as double clicking on the cards icon will just add any copies of that card available regardless of their type, can also just mouse over them and see if there's a dropdown with the different types of the card.

If double clicking the card image from the list doesn't work then there must be some sort of bug.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 01:50:11 PM by NatoPotato »

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 03:39:19 PM »
Yeah basically +1 to what Nato said. Try double clicking the picture of the card at the top instead of pressing the "add to deck" button. Soulbound cards only matter for trading and have no impact at all on card functionality or deckbuilding.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 03:47:42 PM »
This is hardly the first time someone has had issues with this adding cards interface. I don't even know how many people I've explained the double clicking vs click and drag vs using the 'add card to deck' button. Perhaps this is an issue LM might look at resolving when they add the much demanded yellow buttons to the deck builder?

Offline Duderino86

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 05:54:27 PM »
Aaaaaahhhhhh here we go... Thx, I`m playing with click & drag....
Now, my deck gonna be even better ^^ :D

Thank you Nato...

Offline Lautrec

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 07:39:00 PM »
All Praise the Yellow Button for it is our Lord and Savior!
I am free. Now I can get back to work... Keh heh heh heh...