Alright, slight delay on my part but here it is!Create a Card that somehow punishes your opponent for utilizing the overcharge mechanic. This can be in any form, whether its in buffs for yourself, damage of some sort or a beneficial/detrimental effect for you and/or your opponent
Right now it seems there really isn't any two-sided interaction and I'd really like to see what the community can come up with
Name: Life Bloom
Faction/Purity: 2 WP
Rules Text: Whenever your opponent overcharges a card this turn, gain 1 temporary resources next turn.
--- Card Design Challenge Rules ---
1) The Judge appoints a challenge, it can be anything, making new card, redesigning an old one or whatever you wish.
2) All that wish to participate submit their card design. Each participant may only submit one entry per challenge, you may however edit your post as many times as you wish till the deadline.
3) If you edit your post you should make an additional post in this thread informing of the edit to make sure that the updated version of the card will be judged. The post should contain the full updated card details as well as a brief summary of what changed from your original submission.
4) After an announced deadline the Judge decides a winner. The winner then becomes the Judge for the next round.
5) All entries submitted before the deadline are guaranteed feedback, either in this thread or in another detailed feedback thread.
1st place: 1 Faction Pack + 2 Collection Packs
2nd place: 2 Collection Packs
3rd place: 1 Collection Pack
SUGGESTED SUBMISSION FORMAT
Cards Will be Judged on the following criteria:
Creativity - 0/40 pts - Does the card bring something innovative to the game? Is it new? Does it permit a new style of play?
Synergy - 0/20 pts - Does this card have other existing cards it would work well with?
Overall Balance 0/30 pts - Do the statistics/affects of the card make sense? Are the appropriate combos well considered in terms of power?
Flavor- 0/10 pts - Does the card have a stylistic appeal to it?
Point totals will only be displayed with the top 3 for the CDC. (Or on request at the conclusion of the challenge)Deadline is 2 weeks from now (12/18)