Author Topic: Defiant Fanatic (2GI/1FD)  (Read 414 times)

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
Defiant Fanatic (2GI/1FD)
« on: November 28, 2016, 01:19:40 AM »
The idea is to use Defiance with Rapier Fanatic for a 6-cost 20/7 Charge, which will neither be sacrificed at the end of the turn or have the weakness of having 1 Health.

Commanders:
Splitter Robot
Agent Coyle, Mechborn
Tailored Knight

Characters:
1 Martyr Golem
3 Defiant Engineers
3 Support Drones
3 Treasure Hunter 3000s
3 Flame Dawn Commandos
3 Fleeting Footmen
3 Paladins of the Flame Dawn
3 Rapier Fanatics
3 Emberstarters
3 Flagbearers

Abilities:
3 Controlled Temporal Anomalies
3 Upgrades
3 Defiances
3 Angelifies

I considered adding Tailored Knights, as well as Defiant Engineers to make the most out of these and the Treasure Hunters, but didn't in the end.

This is actually my first attempt at a 2GI/1FD deck, since I usually play 2FD/1GI if these purities are mixed, so feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Removed Tinkerer and Bromich from Command, replaced by Splitter Robot and Tailored Knight. Removed FD Hounds and Splitter Robots from deck, replaced by 3 Defiant Engineers and 3 Controlled Temporal Anomalies.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:00:09 AM by CommunistMountain »

Online Hiding

• View Profile
Re: Defiant Fanatic (2GI/1FD)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 03:12:16 AM »
What about the shield overcharge fd/gi soldier? Or is there no room in command for that

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
Re: Defiant Fanatic (2GI/1FD)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 03:20:03 AM »
What about the shield overcharge fd/gi soldier? Or is there no room in command for that
You mean Tailored Knight, which I mentioned in the line below the deck list. Including in Command is interesting, but I'm not sure whether it would be better than Bromich.

Yes, my main problem with this card is that it doesn't have Charge, although I know that would make it OP. Putting it in Command will allow it to make an impact faster.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:22:35 AM by CommunistMountain »