Author Topic: Game Crashes Every Startup on Laptop  (Read 239 times)

Offline Tatsunoshinn

• View Profile
Game Crashes Every Startup on Laptop
« on: November 21, 2016, 05:35:01 AM »
Hello,

I'm having a huge problem. I installed infinity Wars on my old laptop to travel around and game, the usual. It's a cheaper Windows 7, but the minimum specs check out to play the game. I installed it and when I hit play, without even going to screen, it says "Opps the game crashed" Every single time. I uninstalled it, and installed through Steam, and the exact same problem occurred. I don't know why this keeps happening as it should run the thing fine. Can anyone help me or offer advice? This problem is sucking cause really wanna play it when I travel.

Offline colonscopy

• View Profile
Re: Game Crashes Every Startup on Laptop
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 08:08:32 AM »
I didn't have that kind of issue before, but I had frequent unmotivated crashes that could be related to your problem.
I had a x32 based Windows 10 on a x64 laptop (that's 7-8 years old), then I switched to a x64 based Win7 and after that I've never experienced any crash ever again.

I don't know if it could help you, but take it as a last option if  there's nothing left to do. Hope you'll solve this soon with the devs.  ;)

Offline Tatsunoshinn

• View Profile
Re: Game Crashes Every Startup on Laptop
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »
I didn't have that kind of issue before, but I had frequent unmotivated crashes that could be related to your problem.
I had a x32 based Windows 10 on a x64 laptop (that's 7-8 years old), then I switched to a x64 based Win7 and after that I've never experienced any crash ever again.

I don't know if it could help you, but take it as a last option if  there's nothing left to do. Hope you'll solve this soon with the devs.  ;)

Thanks man.I finally got time to reinstall the OS, and was a 32 bit I had installed 64 on. Really fixed the problem so thank you so much