Author Topic: 2AN.ZO Purge Blast  (Read 673 times)

Offline colonscopy

• View Profile
2AN.ZO Purge Blast
« on: November 18, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »
Since I've never seen this purity combination being played, I decided to challenge myself in making a somewhat decent and funny deck with OoS and SoA together.

+ Missions: 3x Purge the Unwhorthy

The main concept of the deck it to trigger every turn Purge the Unworthy with Aleta Sufferer, Precautionary Measure and Banish while chump blocking and swinging with champions to the opponent's fortress.
It can have a great comeback if the mission reaches 100% and you manage to pull Sol out with haste buffed with Strenght of Leadership or Infectous Transfusion.

I already know it has some flaws and has too much stuff in it, that's why I'm open to any of your suggestions and ideas.  ;D

Offline sogeking

• View Profile
Re: 2AN.ZO Purge Blast
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 02:39:17 AM »
Use defiant herald instead of grounded angel.Because when u remove defiant herald with sufferer it will give +3/+3 to your champions.You can also use 1 wall of dead inside your deck.it works well with Purge the Unwhorthy.Banish  isnt great either.i would remove them and add 3 zealous protector.Precautionary measures also weak.instead of it equibilirium can be better.

Offline colonscopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 08:53:01 PM »
Thanks, Sogeking :D I really, really appreciated your suggestions!

I've tweaked the deck a little bit by removing:
2x Cornicerns,
4x Grounded Angels,
2x Precautionary Measures,
3x Banishes,
1x Higher Calling.

Adding instead:
3x Zealous Protectors,
4x Defiant Heralds,
2x Xi, Ascended,
1x Lucca Ascended,
1x Sol, Champion of Vengeance,
1x Wall of the Dead.

+  Missions: 3x Purge the Unwhorthy

I've tested the deck with those changes and I feel like it's more consistent now.
- I'm still not sure with the Defiant Herald in command over a Grounded Angel.
- I haven't put Equilibriums in the deck because I don't find the card really useful at the moment; the only case I might need it is when I have a decent number of flyers on board (maybe with Xi out) and the opponent has bigger creatures with Reach or Flying (e.g. WP and DoD) waiting in the defense zone. In that case though could be argued that Calamity is a better answer.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:56:30 PM by colonscopy »

Offline sogeking

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 02:46:42 PM »
if u didnt like defiant herald we can switch it to xi ascended.Remove 2 xi ascended in deck add 3 grounded angel.Also turn 2 deploy from hand better than command zone because we will attack alone with rhaziel.i want to add  2 counterspell .hmm we can move wall of dead to sideboard