Author Topic: Stuck in tutorial  (Read 533 times)

Offline PiffGuru

• View Profile
Stuck in tutorial
« on: November 16, 2016, 02:47:56 AM »
So just downloaded the game, started the tutorial campaign. finished 2 missions then it forces me to back out of the map go to play tab and hit missions on the bottom left but in that missions section which im assuming is like a daily missions, it doesnt let me do anything. I already had clicked the middle one which said complete 3 missions. but i literally cant play cause it wont let me do anything but go to that daily missions screen.

I exited game and re-entered and it acted like I hadent done anything and made me do the first 2 missions over again but still gets stuck before the 3rd. because of this it now says that I completed the middle daily of complete 3 missions and so now the middle and the right are locked out based on my level I think and the left one had no lock symbol, but I click it and it just makes like a heartbeat motion and doesnt do anything. also cant hit back so I have to alt+f4.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 02:50:18 AM by PiffGuru »

Offline NationX

• View Profile
Re: Stuck in tutorial
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 06:39:03 AM »
I am having the exact same issue. I installed the game today and now stuck in a mission loop (as above)

Offline PiffGuru

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 09:19:32 AM »
So I decided to create a new account and try again. I generally like to click around and check all the game settings and features before going straight into playing so the first time I clicked the daily mission section and clicked the middle of the 3 cards. So this time I just went straight to the campaign and played straight through the first 5 battles without going back to main menu and now its working fine.

Not sure if it was cause of going to the daily mission to early or clicking the middle mission before but atleast I can play now.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 01:36:27 PM »
A lot of players are going through this bug still based on the in game chat.

Better fix this quick cuz you're hemorrhaging new players as long as this bug exists.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:18:37 PM by Hiding »

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 03:05:10 PM »
Yea, i agree with Hiding and the team is aware of this bug and hopefully will fix it asap.
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!