Hey folks, this is a current list of known issues in the Rebellion launch. Please know that regarding preorder items going missing when opening them, we WILL get those items to you one way or another. (Lilariah alt-art, Title "The Rebel," Deck effect)
Rebellion Launch Issues:
- Players who bought a 100 pack aren’t getting the Rebellion Deck Effect.
- Lilariah alt arts aren’t being credited to players’ collections.
- Rebellion doesn’t have set numbering
- Update Rebellion pack preview cards
- Change logic for rebellion set pack
- Second Wind causing freeze issues when played.
- Counterspell continues to counter abilities after the first spell your opponent plays. Possibly a few turns later as well.
- Once Was Clean missing overcharge ability?
- Rancid crashes the game/bugs out when you remove too many cards for it.
- Second Wind causing an endless turn.
- Splitter-Lite - same issue as Helix Worm. Perhaps make it only work while deployed, akin to Splitter Robot?
- Xi, Martyr Of Peace - missing Angel subtype
- Entangle + Fear traps all your opponents characters in the support zone permanently.
- Cheryl Forward Scout and Soldier of Purity remove cards from the bottom of the graveyard instead of from the top.
- Half of the time, when you sacrifice martyr of death it disappears from the graveyard instantly making dark wish unreliable
- Marina does not work on deployed characters
Fixed Issues: (note, issues we fixed have not necessarily been deployed to the live server yet. I'll mark those when they're live)
Card backs have visual errors when used.
“The Rebel” title is missing from the client.
No localization is set up for the new items in the Profile Screen
Marina doesn’t specify that she can only target deployed characters
Helix Worm can be sacrificed in command (2 of them) by a third-commander Rita, Shadow Priestess. She can sac both on turn 1, and deploy 4 split worms and win on turn 3. I recommend making it so worm can only split if it dies while deployed.
Spirit Guide is very buggy. Appears to attempt top-card removal even while SG is in graveyard/etc. Effect also triggers while card is still in the player’s deck.
Alearem triggers over and over again, instead of just once like it should (for healing)
Our first update: Update contains:
- Helix Worm no longer triggers while in Command
- Spirit Guide no longer triggers while out of play
- Alearem will only trigger on the correct turn.
restart your game and let the patch happen (or open your launcher on standalone). If you don't, within 15 minutes the game will force you to update.