Author Topic: Patch Notes - Version 2.1.3  (Read 4127 times)

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Notes - Version 2.1.3
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 07:05:16 PM »
If this is your idea of balance then I am speechless. But I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt for now, and judge the entire Rebellion set as a whole. All I see right now is clear Genesis & Flame Dawn bias, and you guys not giving a puffy about any other Factions.  :'(
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »
If this is your idea of balance then I am speechless. But I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt for now, and judge the entire Rebellion set as a whole. All I see right now is clear Genesis & Flame Dawn bias, and you guys not giving a puffy about any other Factions.  :'(
Despite what Drew said its not final balancing at all and we had nothing to do with Taiga being changed over and over or with the Death Blast change. Why the hell is Lightmare screwing around with Taiga so much?

Also Tailored Knight isn't even that good with this change.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 08:03:07 PM by InvertedEye »

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 11:55:21 PM »
Despite what Drew said its not final balancing at all and we had nothing to do with Taiga being changed over and over or with the Death Blast change. Why the hell is Lightmare screwing around with Taiga so much?

Also Tailored Knight isn't even that good with this change.

Hey IE. I will apologize, I wasn't aware of the whereabouts with Taiga/DB. Some Rebellion cards will of course see revision.

Also, an update from the team: We have identified the issue with the deck effect being freely available, the standalone client download, and the wave 3 card localization. Currently, it looks like the standalone client launcher is downloading updates properly again. The rest is currently being worked on.

Offline drewmb10

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 09:20:31 PM »
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a match did not record a win or loss for the player properly in Draft and Ranked mode.

You might want to look into this one again. I just played 3 draft matches with a new deck. Won all 3. I am now 3-1. And this is easily a 30+ win deck... >:(

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:29:08 PM by drewmb10 »

Offline drewmb10

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 09:25:04 PM »
Other game logs.

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 12:38:18 AM »
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a match did not record a win or loss for the player properly in Draft and Ranked mode.

You might want to look into this one again. I just played 3 draft matches with a new deck. Won all 3. I am now 3-1. And this is easily a 30+ win deck... >:(

I sent in a bug report with the email address you gave me, and your game log.