Here are the patch notes for Rebellion 2.1.3
- Rebellion Wave 4 cards have been pre-loaded into the client. They are currently hidden in the deckbuilder, and will be unlocked for viewing when Rebellion is released on November 12th. This will make it so we have little to no downtime at all when Rebellion's full set goes live.
- Added a red "X" marking to show on cards during the resolution phase. This happens when a targeted ability misfires on its target. For example, if you play Demonize on a character that stays in the Support Zone that turn, the Demonize card will have a large red X across the card to indicate that the ability failed to transform the character.
- Enabled Mega Unit 1's second ability (direct damage) to allow soft-targeting.
- For final card balancing, Taiga will be once again able to buff herself from her ability in 1/1 increments.
- Tailored Knight's overcharge effect will now grant Shield 1 and +3/3
- Death Blast: "Unique" status removed (if a copy is in your graveyard, you can play another copy right away). In addition, it now works off a maximum of 10 creatures in the graveyard rather than an unlimited number. It will attempt to take the top 10 characters from the graveyard, so if you have less than that the damage will be reduced accordingly. Still 2 damage per character removed from the graveyard.
- Fixed a discrepancy in the text of Invincible Defender regarding "0" damage counting as damage or not. In the game code, 0 damage doesn't trigger special card traits such as the morale drain from Invincible Defender. The function is intentional, so we have updated the card text to say: "If Invincible Defender loses health due to combat damage and survives, the player that dealt damage loses 4 morale." This change will probably carry over to other cards that have this condition, such as Spirit of the Ancient Guardians.
- Aberion, Ascended should no longer appear as a draft pick when a player's deck purities do not match it. Gao Han, Champion of Warding is also affected.
- Fixed a bug where the store overlay persisted on the screen, even when changing to different menus.
- Fixed a bug where daily login rewards were sometimes not being awarded to players at random.
- Fixed a bug where, in Fixed Deck mode, the deck selection interface was malfunctioning. The screen has been repaired.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes a match did not record a win or loss for the player properly in Draft and Ranked mode.
- Fixed a bugged interaction between Evolving Parasite and Bromich, Field Commander.
- Fixed a bug where a character took full damage on the same turn that it was affected by both Zunshen, The Resolute General and Xi, Who Honors The Many simultaneously.