Author Topic: Does Dragon Collar need to be Unique?  (Read 548 times)

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
Does Dragon Collar need to be Unique?
« on: October 26, 2016, 04:14:40 AM »
I understand how when it was essentially undodgable it would be ridiculous, but now that you can miss, its going to be useless say if you miss and now the rest of your dragon collars are completely useless for the rest of the game [well except to overcharge]

Offline ecliptix

• View Profile
Re: Does Dragon Collar need to be Unique?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 03:38:31 PM »
Agreed - in its current form if you get hit with two dragon collars you kinda deserve what happens xD
No matter the problem, the solution is always a flying emberstarter.

Offline Number11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 10:01:59 PM »
They need to remove the Unique, if the card is not going to hit support and command.

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 01:06:15 AM »
one thing to keep in mind though is that the character doesn't need to be 20 to begin with, you could construct onto it and steal it, that might be one reason they made it unique.

And this ability is super strong anyway, a swing of a 20/20+ character from theirs to yours is huge

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 02:13:11 AM »
one thing to keep in mind though is that the character doesn't need to be 20 to begin with, you could construct onto it and steal it, that might be one reason they made it unique.

And this ability is super strong anyway, a swing of a 20/20+ character from theirs to yours is huge

It can also miss easily rendering tge rest of your spells daed draws. Not to mention the effort it took to buff their thing and the weird purity you have to play with.

Offline ecliptix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 07:25:07 PM »

Or they can just keep said card in their support zone, let you buff it and then laugh at you as you've now just given them an incredibly powerful creature.

IMO buffing a creature so you can steal it is EXTREMELY high risk/reward. Which is good.
No matter the problem, the solution is always a flying emberstarter.

Offline Lautrec

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 AM »
Idk how i feel about this card... Might just use zuza since dragon collar doesnt target support anymore.
I am free. Now I can get back to work... Keh heh heh heh...

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 12:31:30 AM »
Idk how i feel about this card... Might just use zuza since dragon collar doesnt target support anymore.

Collar perma steals tho and costs less as well as has a certain element of surprise

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 08:32:03 AM »
I havent mentioned anything about this for a while so i want to make sure this travesty is fixed by bumping this

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 05:23:23 PM »
Yea, that is one of the cards that will be fixed in the upcoming balance changes.
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!