Author Topic: Wizard Post Number 9  (Read 252 times)

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Wizard Post Number 9
« on: October 25, 2016, 09:17:14 PM »
I'm not doing a Wizard Post this week. Unfortunately my health is fine, so I cannot blame it for my lack of post. I have not been hospitalized, nor have I suffered any sort of mental breakdown, my doctors inform me that physically I seem to be doing okie dokie, and that all of my personalities seem to be improving markedly since I was last examined. Thus, I regret, I cannot blame my health in the slightest for not making this week's Wizard Post.

I cannot blame IRL either, which has always served as an excellent excuse for me in the past. This week has been particularly monotonous, with the everyday humdrum culminating in today, a day in which I have done absolutely nothing productive whatsoever, not even taking the time to write up a simple Wizard Post.

My family is fine. All of them are healthy, out of jail, and, as far as I am aware, safely squirreled away from law enforcement for the upcoming holidays. So I have nothing to worry about or distract me there.

I ate today, and drank some water, and had a proper bowel movement, I even brushed my teeth, so I cannot blame any of those things for my lack of Wizard Post, and I will not attempt to, as I respect all of my regular readers too much to try and simply pass the blame off on something that clearly hasn't impacted my Wizard Posts (or lack thereof) in any fashion thus far.

No, the sad and simple truth is, I just didn't feel like it this week. So, I have chosen to not make a Wizard Post at all, and instead I will recline lazily on my couch and watch the fluffy October clouds go by.

Ta.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:46:51 PM by MerliniX »