Author Topic: Pod 2--Warpath--Out of Character  (Read 1519 times)

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
Re: Pod 2--Warpath--Out of Character
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 10:13:38 PM »
alright, good to hear, my name on discord is sonicx110

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 11:08:54 PM »
By the way folks, I'm using the maps on the Wikia site (here http://infinity-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Maps/12583) for these scenarios. Of particular note is the one for the Warpath, since there aren't as many named landmarks to go by

Pack locations as of Turn 1:
In the region north of the Calamity epicenter (the Eastern part of the Continent): Packs 1 and 4
Towards the tip of the southern region of the main Continent: Pack 5
In the Northwestern portion of the Central part of the Continent: Pack 3
Just above the isthmus linking the central and southern parts of the Continent: Pack 2
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 12:52:01 PM »
so, what shall we do now folks?

Offline Number11

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 11:13:02 AM »
I was thinking in terms of security to focus on placing most of it near the rifts as the other factions have to approach through the rifts. As for the epicenter where Solace's Gate is, we should place most of the security and fortification around it as the Overseers are the most hostile faction towards us. As for the rift to Reish we should explore to see who is guarding it. How we handle that rift will depend on if it is the same people that were enslaving beasts. We could also make use of exploration to find good breeding grounds as that could help with boosting our numbers.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 04:59:03 AM »
I drew up the map earlier today (somewhat poorly, but it does its job), but won't be able to post it until after I finish a large project I have due tomorrow.
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2016, 10:47:08 AM »
Hey guys, I'm sorry that the turn roll-out is getting delayed. I've tried to keep updates rolling out in Discord, but here's a summary for those of you keeping score:

I live in US Central Time and try to roll out the new Turn every Sunday. However I have been swamped with a major project all day for class, without which I'll fail the course, and I think that homework quite reasonably takes a higher priority than running this game.

At 8:47pm in Discord I announced that I intended to resolve and roll out the new turn before going to sleep--likely after midnight my time but still close enough to Sunday to feel good about. This is more or less what happened last week, and I apologized for the delay then as well.

As I'm writing this it's 4:39 am my time (10:39 by the forum clock), and I just finished writing a project that I also have to prepare a presentation on. Given that, I have elected to forego resolving the turns until after my courses tomorrow, since getting sleep is kind of a good thing. I sincerely apologize for the delay and it shouldn't happen again--I can't think of any other projects I have due on a Monday this semester. When I started this I wanted to be consistent and on time with rolling out the turns and have done my best to do so. Unfortunately, this week it didn't work out that way. Rather than keeping you in suspense, I've elected to update you on what's going on and will let you know tomorrow (I guess it's technically today) when you can expect the write-up.

In other news, this delay also gives extra time to LargeNuggets, who hasn't gotten in his budget yet for this turn. I was going to proceed without you, but obviously you can take advantage of this extra time to get your budget filed.
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »
Hey guys, I know I'm late on rolling out the turn, but there's only one budget in so far. I could just go with the one budget (it's been busy with the Rebellion release, after all, so there are more fun things to do than this), or I could extend the turn.

Right now, I'm thinking I'll just extend the turn.
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 10:38:12 AM »
well, 1 player doesnt really seem fun so i say turn extension too, but if nobody else does a budget, could i be transferred to the DoD pod?

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 09:59:16 PM »
Okay, so right now both Prozac and LargeNuggets have had to drop from the pod, which brings you down to just two members. My options are to disband the pod or see if more players would be willing to join. What do you guys think?
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline zinall

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2016, 08:06:37 AM »
I'd be willing to join this pod instead of DOD. The prophet zinall has a nice ring to it.

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 12:35:26 AM »
Welcome, Zinall, hopefully this revives the pod

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 06:50:23 AM »
Well folks, I have dropped Prozac and LargeNuggets and added in Zinall. Happy hunting.
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline zinall

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »
It will be a pleasure working with you mighty and agile beasts.

FOR THE HO---WARPATH!!!!

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »
I will probably do my budget tomorrow

Offline sonicx110x4

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2016, 10:35:18 PM »
I will do my budget tomorrow, but first i will ask, what do you guys think we should focus on? Our defense is a lot and we have a chance to gain allies that can bolster it further, additionally our research can probably be done in 1 or 2 turns, maximum 3. As for offense, im not sure but i think that we need to use our forces soon and finally, recruitment, would probably be low, but at least some. What do you guys think?

Also, zinall, do you have a discord?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:37:38 PM by sonicx110x4 »