Author Topic: Largenuggets Tournament Hosting Update  (Read 669 times)

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Largenuggets Tournament Hosting Update
« on: October 13, 2016, 01:06:21 AM »
Hey guys!

I have some sorta unfortunate news for you all, but first I want to apologize for the past couple of weeks worth of tournaments. A couple weeks ago there was a miscommunication between me and Drew resulting in a tournament being run late and haphazardly, and last week I completely dropped the ball on getting an announcement for the Sunday tournament up because I was so busy with school and work all week. Fortunately, Drew did get an event up and running last Sunday so that's good at least. On top of all of that, the fan on my computer is broken so my laptop overheats incredibly fast, preventing me from playing more than one or two games of infinity wars before it triggers a thermal shutdown (which is why I haven't been online much in the past week or so).

I really enjoy hosting and casting these tournaments, but unfortunately the past couple of weeks have been way too busy and stressful for me to do them consistently every week on top of everything else I have going on.  I will still be hosting tournaments as I can and lending a hand to Drew, but I won't be able to consistently run the weekly league events like I wanted to originally. Drew will continue running weekly tournaments including the league events that I was mainly taking care of, so stay tuned for more updates from him soon!

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
Re: Largenuggets Tournament Hosting Update
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 01:35:43 PM »
If only there was someone whos full time job was doing these sorts of things :) Love ya nuggets, you do a great job, take all the time you need, we'll enjoy the streams and hosts when you can manage it and when you get a new fan. No biggi.
Goose got me loose!