Author Topic: Wizard Post Number 5  (Read 295 times)

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Wizard Post Number 5
« on: September 27, 2016, 11:19:48 PM »
Yes, it's that time of year again, when the nights start getting longer and you start seeing adds for pumpkin flavored everything popping up left and right. Halloween is just around the corner, and the US presidential season is in full swing. Winter is coming.

Alarashade Campaigns for Twitch Partnership

So, for those of you who don't know Alarashade is my significant other. She streams games on twitch, and back in the day she actually used to stream Infinity Wars fairly regularly. This week she has applied for partnership status with Twitch.tv, something which is often very difficult to obtain. If you people out there reading this wouldn't mind doing her and me both a huge favor if you could swing over here https://twitter.com/AlaraShade/status/780609857221169153 and like and retweet this post it would actually help her out quite a bit.

Also - it's the least you can do to thank me for saving you from Dmitri Yolonov.

What Else is Going on Anyway?

I'm glad to be able to say I checked in with the forces responsible for the maintenance of the universe, and they report that dev time overall has been quite productive this week. They are putting the finishing touches on some new art assets for a series of nebulae and a galaxy they plan on debuting in the coming weeks. Bug fixing, overall, has been pretty solid, and they plan on patching Earth soon to get rid of some of the horrible glitches we have been experiencing recently. In addition the patch will contain nerfs to police brutality and idiotic politicians, something the community has been asking about for a while now, and the devs have finally listened.

Now, that being said, the powers that be would appreciate everyone logging into the reality beta server this week to preview their latest patch. Any balance concerns or complaints will be addressed then, before the patch hits live. In particular they are looking for feedback on the political and policing changes they have designed, and want to know your thoughts on how it will shape the overall meta in the coming months.

The devs are also aware of a recent bug that has been popping up that causes users to experience horrible depression upon waking up in the morning. Unfortunately they do not yet have a fix for this, but are hoping some of their other changes can help lessen the impact of this particular bug, until they can allocate the dev time needed to come up with a fix.

This is a Pointless Headline That Means Nothing

Alright, that's it for this week.

Ta.

Offline keyranaway

• View Profile
Re: Wizard Post Number 5
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 11:29:24 PM »
1st

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Post Number 5
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 12:00:35 AM »
Another quality Wizard post. It's good to hear that the political situation is being dealt with by the powers that be.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream