This game update is 100% bug fixes. Most players will be looking forward to the Deckbuilder fixes; several card interactions are also included. This is the first batch; another set of bug fixes should be on the way. It will either be later this month, or bundled into the next patch in early October.
- Apparition: Previously failed to copy-over specific traits of certain characters. Apparition now copies the traits of these cards properly: Verore Death Worshipper; Agent Coyle, Zomborg; Serennia, Champion of Life.
- Xac now properly has the "Consume 2" trait, while transformed. Note: He may still have an error with character sacrifice, we'll list that for the next batch of bugfixes.
- Super Infectious Zombie was failing to grant Infect to characters it killed in combat, on the the following turn while SIZ was still deployed. SIZ should now properly grant the Infect trait.
- Fixed a bug where Evolving Parasite was not properly granting +2/0 to other characters in the assault zone, after copying and killing an enemy Bromich, Field Commander.
- Uh oh! Demonic Reflection was improperly making the original target character a demon in addition to the copy made by Demonic Reflection. Silly Exiles, only the copy should have the Demon subtype!
- Previously, Swift Strikes limited Tullio, the Duelist to two attacks when attacking alone. We have corrected this so that Swift Strikes now correctly adds one additional strike on top of Tullio's natural ability.
- Fixed a specific effect of Evolving Parasite, where it failed to evolve/transform correctly when encountering several different types of cards. This probably reduces the number of buggy Evolving Parasite interactions from 1,673 down to 1,485 (imaginary guess)
- Deckbuilder #1: To address memory leaking and frequent crashes, Infinity Wars will now use a sort of caching system. It will release the memory of previously viewed cards when you scroll over far enough. This should reduce or eliminate crashes in many cases.
- Deckbuilder #2: The grey-cards display issue should now be corrected for all users. If anyone still encounters this issue please file a new bug report right away, with output log in case we need it.
- Fixed a bug where Ixxi was not triggering Demonborn to gain +1/1.
- Fixed a bug where Endless Horde cards in the graveyard were not properly granting +1/1 to deployed copies of Endless Horde.
- Speaks With Wind is no longer disabled from play. A bug was fixed where it was working improperly when the card was deployed, and then that action was undone.
- Fixed a bug where Morningstar Accelerator could be deployed, the action undone, and MA would still be on the battlefield with all five resources refunded. Morningstar Accelerator will also be re-enabled for play. Note: Spirit Guard has a similar issue, but will come in the next round of bug fixes.
- Trade Window: Players should no longer encounter a buggy interaction where the rectangles representing cards overlapped, making it impossible to browse either player's collections or select any cards in them.
- Mark of the Demon will no longer be extra-nice to Plaguebearers/Zombie Scavengers/etc. It will now properly give -4/4 to assorted Sleeper characters, and should work correctly on all other cards as well.
** It should be mentioned that we did
identify the issue where draft wins/losses are not correctly being counted at times, but we don't have a solution just yet. With that said, it will rise up on the list of bug priorities.
**It should also be mentioned that the deckbuilder fixes we've implemented may not be foolproof, so if you still encounter deckbuilder-related crashes we are going to be seeking your output logs!
I don't have usernames in all possible bug reports, but this is a short-list of users I could identify from our worksheets. A thank-you to the community in general for your bug reports, including these players:
Edit: we just pushed out another hotfix at 7am IWT on Thursday, which should fix the huge issue where wins and losses were sometimes not being counted in various game modes; primarily draft.