Author Topic: Weekly Legit Post #25: Rebellion Wave 3 & more  (Read 9444 times)

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
Re: Weekly Legit Post #25: Rebellion Wave 3 & more
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2016, 09:01:56 PM »
That's pepper...

Humm... I made my research. That's himalayan salt.

P.S. I hope Ori doesn't came here to investigate this......  Otherwise, I'm doomed! :o ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:04:56 PM by Klassick »

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2016, 09:43:53 PM »
Actually.... That is actually raelly good. Maybe too good, if thats the case she counters almost everything. Aleta's Caretaker is dunked, most GI spells get dunked, all control cards get dunked, Zuza gets dunked... Maybe it should only be your own characters... idk

Counters Siphoner combos too.

Not really sure what you're calling "all control cards" Yuanshis Wrath? Spontaneous combustion? Mass Death?

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2016, 12:04:35 AM »
Truth Keeper's effect should be Exile ability. >.>
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline avc145

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2016, 12:22:24 AM »
Is it possible to play Truth keeper see the opponents hand and undo the action or its like the "Deny Cards"?

Lost Knight should be Human and Demon, not being a demon in Exiles is a huge disadvantage.

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2016, 07:59:33 AM »
Is it possible to play Truth keeper see the opponents hand and undo the action or its like the "Deny Cards"?

Lost Knight should be Human and Demon, not being a demon in Exiles is a huge disadvantage.

In a FD/EX deck its not a big deal, you are probably not playing tribal in those purities.

Offline avc145

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2016, 02:22:28 PM »

In a FD/EX deck its not a big deal, you are probably not playing tribal in those purities.

I dont want to play him in a FD/EX I want to play him in a Triple Purity Exiles, he is the Exiles 5 cost character with the best stats. I want to play him like a vanilla card and buff him with Alpha Demon. Is it ask for too much?

Offline Githian

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2016, 06:46:07 PM »
Interesting.

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2016, 06:59:24 PM »

I dont want to play him in a FD/EX I want to play him in a Triple Purity Exiles, he is the Exiles 5 cost character with the best stats. I want to play him like a vanilla card and buff him with Alpha Demon. Is it ask for too much?

I think that was an oversight on yodomare's part by not making him a demon, we will talk about it in the balance team and see about making him a demon as well as a human. No guarantees about it getting changed, but I see no reason why he shouldn't be a demon as well thematically :)

Offline ToxicShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2016, 12:50:01 PM »
I don't know...I would say that Lost Knight as he is right now was the most uninteresting card presented in Wave 3. He is a Morningstar Accellerator with different purity and slightly different stats. As he is, I see no reason to pick him instead of cavalary paladin in FD/Ex decks. And in demon tribal, Splatterer has actually similar stats (2 less defense, 2 more attack. Not exactly the same, i know, but still pretty close!), so even making him a demon doesn't seem to make him that much better imho (although it helps of course).

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2016, 08:41:27 PM »
I don't know...I would say that Lost Knight as he is right now was the most uninteresting card presented in Wave 3. He is a Morningstar Accellerator with different purity and slightly different stats. As he is, I see no reason to pick him instead of cavalary paladin in FD/Ex decks. And in demon tribal, Splatterer has actually similar stats (2 less defense, 2 more attack. Not exactly the same, i know, but still pretty close!), so even making him a demon doesn't seem to make him that much better imho (although it helps of course).

ES can you add this guy to your balancing team? He knows his stuff.

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2016, 09:32:33 PM »

ES can you add this guy to your balancing team? He knows his stuff.

We all noticed this the moment we looked at the card. Please don't request more people for balance team, it will make it a lot harder to come to a final decision.

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2016, 10:26:18 PM »
My Daily Routine:
1) Wake up in the mourning
2) Walk to computer and scroll to the IW website
3) Check if the new wave of cards have been released yet
4) Cry
5) Wait for tommorow

WHY DO YOU TEASE ME!!!

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2016, 12:23:20 AM »
My Daily Routine:
1) Wake up in the mourning
2) Walk to computer and scroll to the IW website
3) Check if the new wave of cards have been released yet
4) Cry
5) Wait for tommorow

WHY DO YOU TEASE ME!!!

lol
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2016, 04:42:56 AM »
Radical idea here, but what if certain cards gained different effects depending on what purity you overcharged them with. Would make for good 2 purity decks.... Or even 3 purity cards (card is wp purity gains effects if u overcharge with oos or GI)

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2016, 06:36:20 AM »
Radical idea here, but what if certain cards gained different effects depending on what purity you overcharged them with. Would make for good 2 purity decks.... Or even 3 purity cards (card is wp purity gains effects if u overcharge with oos or GI)
The effects would have to be better than the average overcharge effects. So if you want that, then you'd thoroughly have to consider what effects you want to add, since they might unbalance certain decks and cards. I mean I usually don't mind much if I overcharge either purity card, unless I really need to keep them for combos/curve, if the effect is good enough I won't even give it a second thought and would have no real drawback when discarding a certain purity that I might've chosen to discard anyway.

You have to be very careful when adding stuff to existing mechanics, especially if you aren't forced to have a drawback from it. Instead of chosing between an apple and an orange, you don't get to choose, but either your apple or orange will taste a lot better. I'd always pick a better tasting fruit ofc, unless I require the vitamins of the other fruit.