Author Topic: An idea on how to dispose unnecessary cards  (Read 663 times)

Offline quangtit01

• View Profile
An idea on how to dispose unnecessary cards
« on: October 05, 2016, 12:37:51 AM »
So I understand that this game does not allow crafting cards, but what about crafting borders?

There has been a post where they suggest u can combine gold/red/yellow border cards to make the "true" infinity borders, and this can go along with that

Gold is distributed as currently: RNG-based/rank + draft rewards, cannot be crafted
Foil is distributed as currently, cannot be crafted
Blue is distributed as currently, cannot be crafted

But you can add a TONS more colors that require us to "dust" unneeded card for border, and I honestly dont care if u make it crazy expensive, maybe 1000 dust for 1 "red color" border, with 1 common = 1 dust, 1 unc = 4 dust, 1 rare = 10 dust, 1 epic = 40 dust and 1 legend = 100 dust, idk.

And make a recipe where we'd have to COMBINE colors to make different color (only red, blue, gold are provided, the rest of the colors have to be combined based on the color code - for example, Red + blue = Purple, for example.

That would give us incentives to buy packs to craft colors, and make the borders look shiny !

(also make that some borders cannot be applied to certain factions, like FD cant have green, or OOS cant have brown,...)

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
Re: An idea on how to dispose unnecessary cards
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »
Crafting has been one of the core intended features for 3 years... so yea
Goose got me loose!