Author Topic: Infinity Wars Competitive League Top 16 - September  (Read 742 times)

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Infinity Wars Competitive League Top 16 - September
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:03:52 AM »
Hey Guys!

I'm very excited to announce the top 16 players who will qualify for the monthly finals tournament this Sunday, September 25th! These players all did a fantastic job competing at one or more of the weekly exhibition matches on each Sunday of this month, and all certainly earned their spots on this list. If you did not have the chance to compete in any of the qualifiers this month but are itching for a chance to compete then you have nothing to worry about! This month was the first of many awesome league tourneys to come. We will continue hosting 3 exhibition matches every Sunday which have great prizes on their own, and offer you the chance to qualify for the monthly final on the last Sunday of the month. The prizes for this tournament are a lot more evenly spread out than the exhibitions, which is something we are still experimenting with. This is to reward all these players for doing so well in the previous tournaments, while still providing a hefty LP and IB prize to the top finishers. This tournament will be a closed-invite tourney, so all the players on this list will get an invite sent out to them in game with instructions on how to join.

If you want to find out more information about how the qualification process works our Community Manager DrewUniverse wrote up a very in depth and detailed explanation here: http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=66613.0

For up to date tourney information with links to the sign-up pages go here: http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=65578.0 (I would recommend bookmarking the second link if you want to stay up to date on our weekly tournies.)

Without further adieu, here are the prizes and the list of invited players!

Qualifying Players

Prizes

1st:  LP x 25,000...with Infinity-border Legendary x1, Epic x2, Rare x3, Uncommon x4, Common x5
2nd: LP x 10,000...with Infinity-border Epic x1, Rare x2, Uncommon x3, Common x4
3rd: LP x 5,000.....with Infinity-border Rare x2, Uncommon x3, Common x4
4th: LP x 2,000.....with Infinity-border Uncommon x3, Common x4
5/6: LP x 1,500.....with Infinity-border Uncommon x2, Common x3
7/8: LP x 1,000.....with Infinity-border Common x3

Offline mew28

• View Profile
Re: Infinity Wars Competitive League Top 16 - September
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »
Wow I am amazed I made it to this I just want to thank the team it took to get me here.

Rogers my internet company that lets me connect to the server
My grocer that sells me food so I don't die of starvation
And myself because I had the skill/luck to get here.

Offline JLazeZ

• Let's D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity Wars Competitive League Top 16 - September
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 09:29:03 PM »
Wow I am amazed I made it to this I just want to thank the team it took to get me here.

Rogers my internet company that lets me connect to the server
My grocer that sells me food so I don't die of starvation
And myself because I had the skill/luck to get here.

I too, use Rogers and eat food. Are you my dad?
Tullio and Ju-Lin carry Infinity Wars.