Author Topic: Wizard Post Number 3  (Read 313 times)

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Wizard Post Number 3
« on: September 13, 2016, 11:37:23 PM »
Hello again, my spellbound audience. Are you ready to be entertained? Are you ready to be enthralled? Are you ready to have the most exciting time of your life?!

If so you likely should stop reading here, because the rest of this post is just going to go downhill .

The Wizard Returns to IW

So I've played some IW recently, in ranked. I wanted to see what sort of state the game was in, I was feeling nostalgic, and I was drunk. At any rate I've queued up for more than a few games of IW recently. Game is meh, imo, more bland than I remember, though the queue times have noticeably shortened (though this may simply be because of a combination of the ranked reset and my current low rating). The only game that felt remotely challenging was vs Adorabear, the rest have left me feeling like the game has gotten entirely too predictable and simple.

So in other words - all y'all need to step your game up.

The Wizard Launches a GoFundMe to Support His Magical Endeavors!

I have not shared this anywhere yet, so consider yourselves the chosen few, handpicked by the wizard himself to witness the birth of true glory. Brace yourselves, and feast your eyes.

With any luck I can raise the full amount in a few weeks and begin the process of complete and utter global destruction. Afterward I will take everyone who donated out for a picnic in the park - you guys deserve it after all.

The Wizard Throws a Smoke Bomb and then Vanishes Like a Ninja!

Hey, I left already, why are you guys still here?

Well since you haven't left yet I guess I'll let you guys know the novel is coming along well, everything is currently on schedule. Alarashade (found here: https://www.twitch.tv/alarashade ) my signifigant other has been invited to participate in a twitch.tv talk show that debuts it's first episode on Thursday, 9-15 at 7pm est. The name of the show is Stream Theory, and it sounds interesting. I advise anyone who is not otherwise engaged on that day/time to swing by and check it out. You might be disappointed, but let's be honest you were just going to be sitting on your fat ass doing nothing if you weren't watching, so there's really no reason for you not to spend half a calorie clicking on the link and watching for five minutes. If you find yourself entertained feel free to stick around longer.

Anyway that's it for this week's wizard post. For real this time.

Ciao.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:18:16 PM by MerliniX »

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Post Number 3
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:53 AM »
Given that current state of the US Presidential election, if I could get the funds ASAP it would be great as I would like to begin destroying the world before then, if possible.

Priceless.

However, your wizard posts appear to be suffering a decline in quality, Merlin. Harder than you thought?
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:19:20 AM »
However, your wizard posts appear to be suffering a decline in quality, Merlin. Harder than you thought?

Idk - this one didn't feel that bad to me. It also only took me about five minutes so that might be why? Dunno.

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 06:47:00 AM »
I liked it, some new content and updates on old content.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 07:25:23 AM »
Top kek :)

Keep working your magic
Goose got me loose!