Author Topic: 8/31 Server Issues  (Read 924 times)

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
8/31 Server Issues
« on: August 31, 2016, 04:17:16 AM »
There is a bunch of weird stuff going on with the servers right now so if you got kicked from the game and are having trouble connecting it's not just you. The team is looking into it now and either me or drew will keep you updated on the status as the issue is resolved :)

Thanks for your patience!

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
Re: 8/31 Server Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 04:22:27 AM »
Yea lots of super weird stuff.
My rift rewards glitched and I think I opened 12 boxes (2 lots of 6 stacked on top of each other)
Then the chat wasnt working and was spamming red text like crazy inbetween saying could connect to server.
My next rift went played 3 games as normal but then the next game I didnt get a win and got kicked off the server after I beat some scrub called hacker who obviously used his blue text power to crash the servers in rage.

Keep us posted nugs :)
Goose got me loose!

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 04:25:39 AM »
wow yeah that's crazy xD I think we had a ghost in the machine but it got busted for now and everything should be back to normal :P let me know if anything else keeps acting wierd thanks!

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 03:25:18 PM »
There were a couple of new players today mentioning extreme waits in Rift Que (30+ minutes with a single win) would this be related, or something different?

Offline JLazeZ

• Let's D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »
Oh my. I seem to have lost my 11 Agent Coyle Immovables. WELLLLL I guess the only thing to do now is gift me back 11 right?
Tullio and Ju-Lin carry Infinity Wars.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
Oh my. I seem to have lost my 11 Agent Coyle Immovables. WELLLLL I guess the only thing to do now is gift me back 11 right?

Same, mine were plat foil too, really bummed about that
Goose got me loose!