Author Topic: Sunday 9/4 Competitive Swiss Tournament  (Read 717 times)

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sunday 9/4 Competitive Swiss Tournament
« on: September 02, 2016, 11:05:23 PM »
Hey guys!

I've got some good news and some bad news for you today. The good news is that there will be a tournament this Sunday exactly like the one last week with the same prizes and format and everything like that! The bad news is that I really, really wanted to get a trial of the competitive league format I've been working on up and running this week but unfortunately that's not gonna happen quite yet. There are still details to get ironed out about that and prizes to finalize and considering ranked is resetting on Monday (http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=66557.0) there was just too much going on this past week to get all that figured out by this weekend. So instead of all that I'm just gonna be hosting another "trial run" of one of the exhibition series for that league format I'm gonna be putting out soon. It will feature the exact same prizes as last week and happen at 6pm IWT (2pm IWT) this Sunday. I apologize again for the short notice here, if I had it my way there would have been a post up by this Tuesday but unfortunately everything wasn't worked out by then. I still hope we get lots of participants and I know it will be tons of fun! All the streamer and door prizes will also be the same as well just so people are aware.

Rewards List

Placement Rewards:
1st Place: 20 Penta Packs + 3 Random Gold Rare Plus + 1 IB Epic + 1 IB Rare + 1 IB Uncommon + 1 IB Common
2nd Place: 10 Penta Packs + 2 Random Gold Rare Plus + 1 IB Rare + 1 IB Uncommon + 1 IB Common
3rd Place: 5 Penta Packs + 1 Random Gold Rare Plus + 1 IB Uncommon  + 1 IB Common

Streamer Rewards:
A Fight! Alt Art Penta Pack + 1 Random Gold Rare
or
A Fight! Alt Art Penta Pack + 1 Normal Rare of Choice

Door Prizes:
1 Collection Penta Pack + 1 Rift Token

Signup Link: http://iwplayers.challonge.com/iwcompseriest2

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:13:33 PM by largenuggets [BoD] »