Author Topic: Youtube channel  (Read 370 times)

Offline Arcanereaper

• Translator
  • Do or do not, there is no try..
    • View Profile
Youtube channel
« on: August 08, 2016, 11:33:49 AM »
Hi community..

Today I wanted to apeal to all of you. I'm trying to promote this great game in any way I can and for that, I need a little help. I created a new channel in youtube, it is in spanish so I guess a lot of you won't be interested, but the idea I have is to try to bringing more people to the game, and I saw there are not many spanish players, meaning, there is no presence of the game in those countries. I'm uploading as much videos I can showcasing decks, I'm putting a lot of effort on those videos to make them see good.

I'm suscribed to a few IW channels (Zombie, Ninjallama, Infinity_Disciple) and noticed that they have little audience though I think their videos are awsome. That makes me think that there is not much interest in the game, and I really don't know why. I think the game is the best there is comparing it to other online tcgs or ccgs, at least from a mechanics/stratigic point of view. May be it lacks good UI graphics, and that is way people in general doesn't feel coutivated.. I don't really know, what I know is that I'm determined to do what I can to help this game grow.

So.. without further talk, suscribe if you want, watch the videos and let me know if they are of your liking. I don't earn money and it is not in my interest, I just want to promote the game.

Here is the link to the channel, I promise to write enaglish subs for the videos.

Thanks and sorry if I bothered you.

TCG gaming:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQFrRb04AWPRVzjGt15Xzw

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
Re: Youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 05:08:28 PM »
Good luck.  ;D
Where there's a will, there's a way.