Author Topic: [CDC] Genesis Mission Card  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Bubba1234

• View Profile
Re: [CDC] Genesis Mission Card
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2016, 01:24:44 AM »
Reclamation of Resources

Cost: 2           Purity: 2

Rarity: Epic

Whenever you sacrifice a character or remove a character card in your hand from the game to Overcharge, Reclamation of Resources becomes 5% more complete. When Reclamation of Resources is 100% complete, all characters removed from the game by your Overcharge effects are placed in your graveyard. You may then choose any three characters in your graveyard. They are raised to your Support Zone.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:28:13 AM by Bubba1234 »

Offline KingMickey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 06:48:39 AM »

What happens if the robot is returned to your hand somehow or it dies and you recycle/draw it. The pay 10 does it make it unblockable? Or does it just do damage equal to its power to opponent fortress?

I didn't want to give it lots of abilities/buffs because with triple GI deck it should be very easy to get (Junkyard, Landstead etc). If it is returned to your hand, you can play it again normally since the prerequisite to bring it on the field has been fulfilled. If it dies, it's gone. I guess you could bring it back with cards like Recycle, etc.

The pay ability should do the latter. If you think it needs edits, I'll be happy to make them.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2016, 11:24:37 AM »

What happens if the robot is returned to your hand somehow or it dies and you recycle/draw it. The pay 10 does it make it unblockable? Or does it just do damage equal to its power to opponent fortress?

I didn't want to give it lots of abilities/buffs because with triple GI deck it should be very easy to get (Junkyard, Landstead etc). If it is returned to your hand, you can play it again normally since the prerequisite to bring it on the field has been fulfilled. If it dies, it's gone. I guess you could bring it back with cards like Recycle, etc.

The pay ability should do the latter. If you think it needs edits, I'll be happy to make them.

I meant the fact it has no cost. How do you play it? If it does the latter then it can deal 80 damage to the opponents fortress in one turn (without buffs). Just making sure what the  intention is there

Offline fluffyfish

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2016, 07:34:34 PM »
Recycling Procedures
Unique Mission
6 Cost
3p GI
Whenever an artificial character you control dies, Recycling Procedures becomes 20% more complete. When complete, the top 3 artificial characters in your Graveyard are raised to your Support Zone and gain +3/+3.
Genesis Industries now officially invests into saving money and broken parts THE ENVIRONMENT!
Just look at all our propaganda.

> I just wanted something that primarily could be used to counter mass nukes.
Meanwhile you can't choose who gets revived so there can be some interesting interactions with the opponent as to which kill for last.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:36:53 PM by fluffyfish »

Offline Conquest

• Out with the old,in with the new. Long live Solace
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2016, 08:25:46 PM »
Kontrolled Artificial Personal Pocket Anomaly Generator
Unique Mission
Artificial
2 GI
3 Cost

At the end of each turn, K.A.P.P.A. Generator becomes 20% more complete for each artifact you control. When complete, choose one: Character, Location, or Artifact. Target character, location, or artifact in the deployed area becomes a random card of that type (of the same faction). That card is then moved to your deployed area, but at the end of the zone it was previously within (i.e. opponent's assault zone --> your assault zone). Return K.A.P.P.A. Generator to your hand and increase its cost by 1.

"Genesis Industry's infamous new project, code named 'RNG-sus', caught Ex off-guard. Before he could react, he was already a 4-20 series model 69 Toaster Oven."

..."I meme, I die, I meme again!"

---------------------------------------------
 (Card that become Locations and Artifacts are moved to the Support Zone)

I put an unnecessary amount of effort into the theme, as you can tell...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:27:28 PM by Conquest »
THE VIRUS RISES ONCE MORE!

Offline klumpus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2016, 03:21:26 AM »
Name: Nano Tech Research
Type: Unique Mission
Resource Cost: 1
Purity: 3 GI
"Be faithful in the little things, and it shall lead to great things."

When you sacrifice an artificial character, Nano Tech Research becomes 8% more complete.  When Nano Tech Research is complete, it creates twelve 0/1 Artificial Creatures called Nanobots in your support zone.  These Nanobots have "Sacrifice Nanobot: Until end of turn, you have one additional resource."

Stats on the Nanobots: Resource Cost: 0 Morale Cost: 0 Purity: 2
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

Offline The_Noblestman

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2016, 05:13:34 PM »
Name: Unstable Reactor Initiative
Type: Unique Mission
Cost: 3
Purity: 3 Genesis
Rarity: Epic

"The most common last words of Genesis researchers are, "MORE POWER!!". The most infamous last words are, "What could possibly go wrong?" "

"Other Genesis employees knew Uri for two traits; the size of his ego and the size of his... explosions, as it turned out."

All Artificial Creatures under your control gain +1/+1 for each resource they cost, and for each 10% on Unstable Reactor Initiative.

When an artificial character under your control is destroyed or sacrificed, Unstable Reactor Initiative becomes 10% more complete.

At the end of turn, if Unstable Reactor Initiative is 55% complete, all opponents take damage equal to the combined resource cost of all Artificial creatures in play and you take damage to yourself equal to half their combined power. All cards in play are then removed from the game, including Unstable Reactor Initiative.

I understand that the numbers on this probably aren't calibrated correctly, but that's hard to do without playtesting, and it's sort of missing the point. The idea of the card is to make something where you bet the farm, your opponent knows you've bet the farm, and you're both sort of trying to deal with the fact that the house of cards will collapse at any moment.

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53:04 PM »
I like how people are finding loopholes around this intended card design challenge.  ;D
Ex. This card creates another brand new card that doesn't exist yet.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:55:33 PM by ORISOLVE »
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2016, 01:10:16 AM »
I like how people are finding loopholes around this intended card design challenge.  ;D

Well if you want your mission to have a lasting effect that isnt just a straight buff thats kinda the only way

Offline ecliptix

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2016, 01:19:53 AM »

Because artifacts.
No matter the problem, the solution is always a flying emberstarter.

Offline SapphoAi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2016, 01:42:20 PM »
Type: Mission  Rarity: Rare  Cost: ?  Purity: (Genesis Symbol)(Genesis Symbol)

Text 
At the end of each turn, Verdict Day gains 1% completion for each Artifact and/or Artificial character you control. When Verdict Day is complete, you win the game.

Flavor 
01001010 01110101 01100100 01100111 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00001010 00001010

Offline Rionoskae

• Rawr
    • View Profile
    • Straight2ThePint.com
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2016, 02:03:20 AM »
Skynet - Dawn of The Singularity
x2 Purity
2 cost

Each time an artifact character you control gets buffed, Skynet becomes 10% more complete.
Each time an artifact you control is destroyed Skynet loses 5% completion.
Each time an artifact creature you control is killed, Skynet loses 5% completion.

When it reaches 100% Skynet creates a Ultra Unit in your support zone.

Text: "If only we could go back in time.... "
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 02:09:03 AM by Rionoskae »

Offline xMatanX122

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2016, 02:57:10 PM »
Technology Research
x2 Purity
3 cost
Unique Mission
When you play this card, exile an aritificial character from you hand. At the end of each turn this mission becomes 10% more complete for each Human with a different name in your support or command zone. When this mission reaches 100%, sacrifice it and return the to your support zone.

Offline Sweetbud

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2016, 02:57:44 AM »
REPLICATOR REPAIRS

Cost 3 Purity 2

Rare Unique Mission
This Mission is permanent

When an artificial character you control dies, Replicator Repairs becomes 34% more complete. When Repairs reach 100%, the Replicator will produce a TribleO'Trouble 5/5 Artificial character, in your support zone. It will break again immediately thereafter, thus requiring more repairs.

If TribleO'Trouble is on the battlefield at the end of turn, if will self replicate.

"We seem to be having a wee spot of trouble keeping this Replicator repaired!"

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 03:30:35 AM by Sweetbud »

Offline Sweetbud

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2016, 03:33:52 AM »
Updated my submission "Replicator Repairs".
Edits:
Changed percent to completion to 34% per unit killed.
Changed TribleO'Trouble unit to only replicate itself at end of turn if on the battlefield.