Hey folks, this is a long-overdue posting. Long-story short, We made an error on the displayed IP/XP boosters we offered for the Steam DLC of Martyr's Bounty and Treasures Of The Calamity packages when they were first introduced. Martyr's Bounty displayed 100% IP/XP boosters, and Treasures of the Calamity displayed 75% boosters.
We originally intended to give 50% at all levels, each pack having 20 units, but there was a miscommunication somewhere down the line. 50% boosters were placed in the DLC while the pages still advertised 75% and 100% boosters. I had said originally I would work to resolve this and didn't.The very least I can do is make sure I still get this post done on the basis of principle, and offer to finally get some players reimbursed that were promised more than what they got.
For anyone who bought the DLC between its launch of June 13th (thirteenth) and June 15(fifteenth), I am prepared to send you 20x 100% boosters and/or 20x 75% boosters depending on which DLC you purchased. We fixed the text descriptions on Steam late night on June 14th USA-time, but I want to offer a 1-day grace period for anyone who might have been scouting, and later purchased the DLC without re-checking the description page.
To check the date you purchased the DLC: It looks like a screenshot of your Steam window showing the DLC purchase date; scroll down on this page for player examples.
The community did not deserve to be mislead and I am truly sorry about that. Only thing I can do is rectify the matter here and now, and make sure I don't mess this up again.