Poll

Since Patch 2.1, have you experienced the squashed card-list bug in the Trade window?

Yes
5 (45.5%)
No
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Is the trade-list bug fixed for everyone?  (Read 930 times)

Offline player13

• Drop bears are actually a thing. Silly Aussies!
    • View Profile
Is the trade-list bug fixed for everyone?
« on: July 23, 2016, 08:30:19 PM »
I'm very pleased that in my last 5 or so trades this week, I've not once had to close and re-invite to trade just cause the card list bunched up.

Maybe it's not that important to most people, but it was one of those things that was glaringly bugged. And when asked by a newbie what's happening, the answer would just be 'it's Infinity Wars (shrug)'. That kind of 'assumed permanency' of this being a broken game became ubiquitous amongst the playerbase, and imo it's a large part of what brought this game down.

And, for me, it seems to be finally fixed.

I posted this because I'm curious if anyone else has had the same luck. Also, maybe this could be a place to gather feedback about it.

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
Re: Is the trade-list bug fixed for everyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 03:12:31 AM »
I voted yes, because it has not been completely fixed yet. However I will say that the cards bunching up seems to be less likely to happen.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline Crestmoor

• Infinity Wars Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 03:19:09 AM »
this is a bug we fixed in the 2.1 update along with some other small enhancements/bug fixes to the trade interface such as displaying soulbound cards and fixing the faction filter for your own cards.

Crestmoor the Omnimind
-----------------------------
Draft deck with Omnimind, Lanstead and War Machine = A can of WhoopAss for all occasions

Offline Tinkercide

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 01:48:36 AM »
this is a bug we fixed in the 2.1 update along with some other small enhancements/bug fixes to the trade interface such as displaying soulbound cards and fixing the faction filter for your own cards.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I got it 2 out of 3 times yesterday, and by what I can see from this thread I think it's far from fixed.
Still, might be me having some bad luck with it, as some people I spoke to ingame said the issue was mitigated greatly for them.

Anyways, I think you guys should gather a bit more information before deeming a bug "fixed".

Offline Crestmoor

• Infinity Wars Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 05:00:32 AM »

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I got it 2 out of 3 times yesterday, and by what I can see from this thread I think it's far from fixed.
Still, might be me having some bad luck with it, as some people I spoke to ingame said the issue was mitigated greatly for them.

Anyways, I think you guys should gather a bit more information before deeming a bug "fixed".

Hey Tinkercide, just to clarify you got the cards bunching up bug?  If so, I'll have the team take another look into it.
Crestmoor the Omnimind
-----------------------------
Draft deck with Omnimind, Lanstead and War Machine = A can of WhoopAss for all occasions

Offline Tinkercide

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 03:00:54 AM »

Hey Tinkercide, just to clarify you got the cards bunching up bug?  If so, I'll have the team take another look into it.

Yeah, that precisely.
I've recently noticed it's happenning less to me too, but it's still there.