Author Topic: When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:58:03 AM »
For those of you who didn't read the title... "When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?"

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:27:51 AM »
1) Each successive "Wave" of Rebellion cards is supposed to be larger than the last.

2) About a month after the first Wave came out.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 03:44:50 AM »
1) Each successive "Wave" of Rebellion cards is supposed to be larger than the last.

2) About a month after the first Wave came out.

I ask because while the last set of cards were released early this month, they were launched/revealed on the PBE in June. So logic would stand that the next set would be revealed on the PBE sometime this month.

Or am I wrong somewhere here? Did I make a mistake?

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 03:47:52 AM »
Nope, that seems about right.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 04:02:59 AM »
"When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?"

Please dear god - let it be never.

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 04:05:29 AM »
Heyo Weak Wolf. Ben's quotes are from a weekly post where I specifically covered your question - and, as Ben also said, it'll be more than eight cards.

As for the timing of released Waves, we're going by the production server. Wave 1 was pushed to the production (aka live) server this month, July. Wave 2 is scheduled for August, early September at the latest. Keep in mind, as I said in the weekly post about this, it's not an exact 30 days between waves. It might be four weeks later, or five weeks, but we fully expect to maintain our pace - barring Armageddon. Or Ragnarok. Which one is worse anyway? >_>

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 04:06:34 AM »
For those of you who didn't read the title... "When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?"

Can anyone give me a tldr pls, I dont have time to read all that, whats he talking about? :P
Goose got me loose!

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 06:16:19 AM »

Can anyone give me a tldr pls, I dont have time to read all that, whats he talking about? :P
ixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxixxi

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
Heyo Weak Wolf. Ben's quotes are from a weekly post where I specifically covered your question - and, as Ben also said, it'll be more than eight cards.

As for the timing of released Waves, we're going by the production server. Wave 1 was pushed to the production (aka live) server this month, July. Wave 2 is scheduled for August, early September at the latest. Keep in mind, as I said in the weekly post about this, it's not an exact 30 days between waves. It might be four weeks later, or five weeks, but we fully expect to maintain our pace - barring Armageddon. Or Ragnarok. Which one is worse anyway? >_>
Could we rename the weekly Posts to "informative updates post" or something like that? Suggestions welcome. I am sincere about this. Takes pressure off of you and justifies the (by now) many missing weekly posts. It's both in your interest and that of the community, who are by now confused when to expect "weekly" posts.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:21:06 AM by Pelagoth »

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 06:24:38 AM »
Could we rename the weekly Posts to "informative update post" or something like that? I am sincere about this. Takes pressure off of you and justifies the (by now) many missing weekly posts.

It would be fitting, many groups do use that sort of naming system and use estimated update intervals. It's a good concept. That said, this is how I feel about it:
  • Retro-actively justifying previous missing posts sounds like sweeping my mistake under a rug.  It wouldn't be honest.
  • I am very capable of doing these posts once every calendar week, and need to start showing it. Plus, you guys get more frequent official updates that way!
For now, I think your proposal would be unnecessary.  Thank you very much for the kind consideration though~

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 11:04:46 PM »
"When will the next 8 cards from the new set be released?"

Please dear god - let it be never.

LOL!! Savage!