I once said that yodomare has yet to fk up in a major way with this game. I just realized I was wrong.
Remember that Reborn/Discount DLC thingie? Exactly how many patches have we had since and how good the communication has been to show the newer players the commitment yodo1 has for this game? Yep, you guessed it.
P.S. This is not just to dump salt on the forums. This is a problem that needs fixing and urgently so.
Whoever joined the game recently doesn't care that vets can talk to Drew on the forums for tidbits of information. What they will see is a massive communication void and their bugreports being largely ignored. Whatever is happening inside yodo, these players won't see it and as a result might get frustrated and leave.
Questions that urgently need to be addressed somewhere official:
0) Why can't I skip the tutorial and go directly to game menu?
1) Where is the rest of the campaign, am I missing something?
2) Why do I have to be level 20 to go ranked?
3) Why is fixed deck mode so empty?
4) How does initiaitve work for deploy/end of turn phases?
5) Is this all there is about academy missions?
6) How do faction packs work? What can I expect upon buying one?
7) Where do I get to see some proper decks to start my own deckbuilding with established ideas?
How to create a deck in deckbuilder? (yes, yes, I know, it's more or less intuitive, but there should be a tutorial for that)
9) How does rift run works? Why am I getting repeatedly slaughtered? Are these people cheating?
10) How do I know my bugreport is being worked on? I have submitted some but nothing is happening.
Things like that. It isn't hard to answer these, sometimes the answers already exist, but some of those really need to be inserted into the client as a message popup or a hint button while others still need to be answered publically.