With all of the secret ingredients revealed, it is time to draft them and begin building your Iron-Willed Chef decks.
The draft will occur in the following order:
1. Feroe--Corrupted Forest/Grotesque Brute
2. LargeNuggets--Soldier of Purity/Flame Ram
3. ES--Grotesque Brute/Converted Prototype
4. InvertedEye--Cloaked Operative/Flame Ram
5. GeistesblitZ--Grotesque Brute/Flame Ram
6. Orisolve--Genetic Splicing/Pilgrimage Monk
7. DJAspire--Pilgrimage Monk/Grotesque Brute
8. MerliniX--Converted Protoype/Genetic Splicing
And here are our ingredients:
Warpath: Corrupted Forest
Genesis Industries: Cloaked Operative
Cult of Verore: Grotesque Brute
Flame Dawn: Flame Ram
Descendants of the Dragon: Pilgrimage Monk
Sleepers of Avarrach: Converted Prototype
Exiles: Brief Visit to Torment
Overseers of Solace: Soldier of Purity
Factionless: Genetic Splicing
The Drafing Process:
Each player will select two different ingredients to use in their deck. No two players can use the exact same ingredients, so if I pick Pilgrimage Monk and Brief Visit to Torment, you can still pick Pilgrimage Monk and Cloaked Operative. Please try to draft your ingredients quickly, especially if you're higher on the list, so that each participant has the most time to deckbuild. Once you have picked your ingredients, you cannot change them. To draft, comment on this thread. I will try to update it with each selected combination so it's easy for the other players to know what they can't pick.
Good luck and happy brewing!